Error while push to reference

Ashwini T R

Jun 14, 2017, 2:04:28 AM6/14/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

when we are trying to push we are getting below issue even the user given proper push permission to the reference.
And dnt want to add "force push" option which can work. Because other developers in the same group able to push without force permissions.

Can you please suggest when this error would occur and how to resolve this.

Username for 'https://<host>:443': user
Password for '
https://<user>@<host>:443':
Counting objects: 7, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.
Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 1.18 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 7 (delta 5), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (5/5)
remote: Branch refs/heads/master:
remote: You are not allowed to perform this operation.
remote: To push into this reference you need 'Push' rights.
remote: User: user
remote: Please read the documentation and contact an administrator
remote: if you feel the configuration is incorrect
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
https://<host>:443/p/
! [remote rejected] master -> master (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: failed to push some refs to '
https://<host>:443/p/

Regards

Ashwini