Repo Sync, Manifests, & Submodules... Oh My :/

Paul Ravestone

Oct 11, 2016, 11:50:19 AM10/11/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I am wanting to use submodules in my project, and have previously worked with repo sync. I've been reading everything I can find on the subject, but there's not much available. Does anyone know what I need to do in the default.xml file to make this work?

Stefan Beller

Oct 21, 2016, 1:32:47 PM10/21/16
to Paul Ravestone, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Submodules in repo itself are a failed experiement IIUC. However you
may want to use Gerrit/Git without repo with submodules and Gerrits
superproject subscription service.