To add a field of project configuration

Qi Wang

Oct 13, 2016, 10:49:51 AM10/13/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi All,

I meet a problem when I add a new field of project configuration. This field is similar to the description field that users can write something in a textbox. The problem is when I save the changes, it works well (shows the change properly), but as I refresh the page, the change is gone. And I check the response of predisplay the page, it even doesn't have this field (the response of displaying the change is correct). I guess there's some problems with the GetConfig Entity. Is it stored the change properly or not?

Can somebody help me with the problem or explain how the the predisplay works?

Thanks a lot!