Changing user broke schema

Reuben Lewis

Oct 13, 2017, 5:45:38 PM10/13/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hey guys,

I'm having some issues starting Gerrit after modifying some user accounts. I had to change the user account that was running Gerrit, and after doing so, I'm getting an invalid schema error. Basically, it's not seeing my old schema, and saying that I need to initialize again. Is there a good way to fix this? I have backups, so is there a good way to restore what I've broken as a new user, perhaps?

Thanks for your help!
R.

Reuben Lewis

Oct 16, 2017, 4:14:19 PM10/16/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
It looks like the config's data was pointing to my username, which, when I changed it, caused Gerrit to break. Lesson: keep track of where your database is pointed to, especially if you move the server location!