Unable to submit change

Ahmed Amin

Apr 16, 2018, 7:17:46 AM4/16/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Hello,

I'm using Gerrit 2.15.1, and I have admin permissions, and for sure have submitted changes before.

I was unable to submit a specific change, though the change status is "Ready to submit"

The change is +1 Verified and +2 Code Reviewed

Also Gerrit UI isn't not showing any merge conflict but as you can see there's no "Submit" button.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nigel Babu

Apr 16, 2018, 9:04:01 AM4/16/18
to Ahmed Amin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Do you have "Submit" permissions on the repo? We've tweaked permissions in the past where we defaulted admins to not have Submit by default for all repos. Or we've granted one group exclusive Submit access. If you can't see the Submit button, in my experience, it's almost always a permission issue.

nigelb