Gerrit for iOS developer?

Sébastien Douche

Apr 29, 2016, 11:54:57 AM4/29/16
to repo-discuss
Hi,
We use more and more Gerrit here. After Go, C, PHP and Android
developers, it's time to the iOS team. Do you know a plugin / script /
whatever to integrate Gerrit smoothly in their workflow? Or need to
switch to JetBrains AppCode (for the gerrit plugin)?

--
Sébastien Douche <s...@nmeos.net>
Twitter: @sdouche

Alex Blewitt

Apr 29, 2016, 12:12:57 PM4/29/16
to Sébastien Douche, repo-discuss
You can use Xcode and set your remote push refspec:

push = HEAD:refs/for/master

Then from inside Xcode, just do push as you would pushing to a normal remote. It will kick off the Gerrit review and the users can then use the web-based interface to review the code. There’s no plugin for Xcode to do the Gerrit reviews inside Xcode itself though.

Alex
> --

Sébastien Douche

May 3, 2016, 8:58:49 AM5/3/16
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016, at 18:12, Alex Blewitt wrote:
> There’s no plugin for Xcode to do
> the Gerrit reviews inside Xcode itself though.

Bad. Thanks Alex.