out-of-order hook

Ricardo Lucca

Sep 29, 2016, 4:03:37 PM9/29/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi there,

I recently installed gerrit and I'm having some issues.

I did a change-merged hook to copy commits from branch master to a branch called next. It does a git fetch followed by git reset --hard origin/next followed by the cherry-pick from the commit received from "--commit". My problem is that the change-merged hook is called always in reverse order.

Can it be a setup error? If it is a bug, which others information is interesting to fill it?

I'm using Gerrit 2.12.4.

Ricardo

David Pursehouse

Sep 30, 2016, 1:26:29 AM9/30/16
to Ricardo Lucca, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 5:03 AM Ricardo Lucca <rlu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I recently installed gerrit and I'm having some issues.

I did a change-merged hook to copy commits from branch master to a branch called next. It does a git fetch followed by git reset --hard origin/next followed by the cherry-pick from the commit received from "--commit". My problem is that the change-merged hook is called always in reverse order.

This sounds like issue 4199 which was fixed in Gerrit 2.13.

Can it be a setup error? If it is a bug, which others information is interesting to fill it?

I'm using Gerrit 2.12.4.

Ricardo

Ricardo Lucca

Oct 3, 2016, 9:47:10 AM10/3/16
to David Pursehouse, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
David,

you're right. I update it and the hook problem is solved! :)

Ricardo