Anyone has Gerrit 2.13 and gitweb on CentOS 7.2

Cary Tsai

Jan 4, 2017, 4:02:38 PM1/4/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Anyone out there has the Gerrit installed and working on CentOS 7.2?

Install latest Gerrit 2.13 on CentOS 7.2, so far
  1) using LDAP authentication, after entering proper username/password, the web page goes back to the main web page with 'Sign In' again.
      ( I try a wrong password and it does show wrong password msg )

  2) click on gitweb and get 'site cannot be reached' msg
       ( using cgi=/var/www/git/gitweb.cgi in gerrit.cong )

I also try latest Gerrit 2.12 build and get the same issues.
Please help!
Thanks in advance

Stefan Wiederoder

Jan 9, 2017, 3:53:26 AM1/9/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Cary,

I had to fix the gitweb section within gerrit.config to make work again in 2.13

[gitweb]
    type = gitweb
    cgi = /var/www/git/gitweb.cgi

,