Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

devops

ungelesen,
17.08.2017, 04:17:2517.08.17
an Repo and Gerrit Discussion
According to https://www.gerritcodereview.com/releases/2.14.md#Behavior-change-in-ref_update-hook

"Prevent ref-update hook from being invoked on every commit when pushing multiple commits.

Instead of being invoked on every commit received, the ref-update hook is now invoked before the ref update operation is finalized. Note that the hook is no longer invoked on commits pushed for review or on changes that are merged. It is invoked for creation/deletion of refs, and for ref updates caused by direct pushes (i.e. bypassing review).

The previous behavior of the ref-update hook is moved into a new hook named commit-received. A new parameter --cmdref is added, and the special handling of refs/for and refs/changes is removed.

Sites using the ref-update hook should rename the hook file to commit-received."

Does that mean ref-update is called when we do directly push on master and commit received is called when we create a review?

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten