After rebase still Submitted, Merge Pending

黄涛

Aug 2, 2017, 4:27:32 AM8/2/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I have rebase my change,and this change's parent is the newest revision.but after sumbit ,it still display  Submitted, Merge Pending.How can i do?

Edwin Kempin

Aug 2, 2017, 4:28:59 AM8/2/17
to 黄涛, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:26 AM, 黄涛 <huangta...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have rebase my change,and this change's parent is the newest revision.but after sumbit ,it still display  Submitted, Merge Pending.How can i do?

Do the parent change have all approvals that are necessary for submit?
Are there further parent changes?

David Pursehouse

Aug 2, 2017, 4:33:46 AM8/2/17
On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:27 AM 黄涛 <huangta...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have rebase my change,and this change's parent is the newest revision.but after sumbit ,it still display  Submitted, Merge Pending.How can i do?

What is the state of the parent change, or any other ancestor changes?  If any are still open, this will prevent the change from being submitted.

Note that prior to version 2.12, ancestor changes must each be submitted individually.  Submitting the top change in a stack will not automatically cause ancestors to be submitted.

In version 2.12 the merge queue was removed and since then the behaviour is different.  If a change at the top of a stack is submitted, and all its ancestors are also submittable, they will all be submitted at once.

黄涛

Aug 2, 2017, 4:47:45 AM8/2/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, huangta...@gmail.com
Hi,
this change's parent has been merged into repository.And no other ancestor changes.I used Gerrit 2.11.2.

在 2017年8月2日星期三 UTC+8下午4:28:59,Edwin Kempin写道:

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:26 AM, 黄涛 <huangta...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have rebase my change,and this change's parent is the newest revision.but after sumbit ,it still display  Submitted, Merge Pending.How can i do?

Do the parent change have all approvals that are necessary for submit?
Are there further parent changes?

黄涛

Aug 2, 2017, 4:49:44 AM8/2/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, huangta...@gmail.com
Hi,
this change's parent has been merged into repository.And no other ancestor changes.I can't understand why pending submit.My gerrit version is 2.11.2.

在 2017年8月2日星期三 UTC+8下午4:33:46,David Pursehouse写道:

黄涛

Aug 2, 2017, 6:42:15 AM8/2/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
we find 1000+ queues in our server。It's all about  plugin:reviewers.......After we kill all queues,it can be merged.

在 2017年8月2日星期三 UTC+8下午4:27:32,黄涛写道: