image not rendering in markdown doc on Gerrit gitiles.

Khai Do

Apr 29, 2016, 9:59:00 AM4/29/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Was wondering if anybody could tell me why the image in this markdown doc does not get rendered on Gerrit gitiles?  https://gerrit.googlesource.com/plugins/verify-status/+/master/src/main/resources/Documentation/about.md

It renders just fine when the plugin is installed and the doc is viewed from on local machine.

Images render ok for labelui project on gitiles and I believe i've linked it the same way, https://gerrit.googlesource.com/plugins/labelui/+/master/src/main/resources/Documentation/about.md

-Khai

David Ostrovsky

Apr 30, 2016, 2:30:51 AM4/30/16

On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 3:59:00 PM UTC+2, Khai Do wrote:
Was wondering if anybody could tell me why the image in this markdown doc does not get rendered on Gerrit gitiles?

Have you checked the code: [1]? Gitiles rejects the renedering of images
when their size is higher than allowed max size. The default is smaller: [2],
than the size of job_results.png.