rebase is erasing code-review +2 and verified option

Ashwini T R

Sep 29, 2016, 7:11:56 AM9/29/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

when we do git rebase, and no conflict in files of current modification list,

then the "code-review +2, verify +1" label will disappear. our current Gerrit version is 2.12.5

Please help to resolve ASAP.

thanks

Ashwini

Edwin Kempin

Sep 29, 2016, 7:25:15 AM9/29/16
to Ashwini T R, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Ashwini T R <ashu.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

when we do git rebase, and no conflict in files of current modification list,

then the "code-review +2, verify +1" label will disappear. our current Gerrit version is 2.12.5

This is the default behavior. You can change it by setting copyAllScoresOnTrivialRebase on your label definitions, see

Please help to resolve ASAP.

thanks

Ashwini

Ashwini T R

Oct 5, 2016, 1:42:31 AM10/5/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, ashu.r...@gmail.com
Hi Edwin,

Thank you so much for the quick reply, it resolved our issue.

thanks
Ashwini