Submit confirmation on master

Duft Markus

Jun 25, 2018, 3:16:20 AM6/25/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Hey,

On master, PG asks for confirmation when pressing submit. We upgraded our instance to relatively current master – now the number one complaint is this confirmation xD Can we turn it off somehow? Please…? :D

Cheers,

Markus

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Duft | Software Architect

SSI SCHÄFER | SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstraße 15 | 8114 Friesach bei Graz | Austria

Phone +43 3127 200-575 | Fax +43 3127 200-22

marku...@ssi-schaefer.com

Website | Blog | YouTube | Facebook

SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz

David Pursehouse

Jun 25, 2018, 3:30:44 AM6/25/18
to Duft Markus, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 4:16 PM Duft Markus <Marku...@ssi-schaefer.com> wrote:

Hey,

On master, PG asks for confirmation when pressing submit. We upgraded our instance to relatively current master – now the number one complaint is this confirmation xD Can we turn it off somehow? Please…? :D

It's not customizable yet.  I already raised an issue about this.

Cheers,

Markus

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Duft | Software Architect

SSI SCHÄFER | SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstraße 15 | 8114 Friesach bei Graz | Austria

Phone +43 3127 200-575 | Fax +43 3127 200-22

marku...@ssi-schaefer.com

Website | Blog | YouTube | Facebook

SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz

Duft Markus

Jun 25, 2018, 4:37:27 AM6/25/18
to David Pursehouse, Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Thanks for the pointer J

Cheers,

Markus