Missing plugins on the Gerritforge for Gerrit 2.13.x

Sébastien Douche

Oct 17, 2016, 12:23:40 PM10/17/16
to repo-discuss
Hi folks
Can someone add these plugins on the forge please? :)

plugin-download-commands-stable-2.11
plugin-uploadvalidator-stable-2.113
plugin-avatars-external-stable-2.13
plugin-avatars-gravatar-stable-2.13
plugin-metrics-reporter-elasticsearch-stable-2.13
plugin-metrics-reporter-graphite-stable-2.13
pugin-metrics-reporter-jmx-stable-2.13

Thanks!

--
Sébastien Douche <s...@nmeos.net>
Twitter: @sdouche

luca.mi...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2016, 3:42:48 PM10/17/16
to Sébastien Douche, repo-discuss
You can :-) just contribute your changes to gerrit-ci-scripts !

Luca

Sent from my iPhone
> --

David Pursehouse

Oct 17, 2016, 8:57:53 PM10/17/16
to luca.mi...@gmail.com, Sébastien Douche, repo-discuss
On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 4:42 AM <luca.mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
You can :-) just contribute your changes to gerrit-ci-scripts !

It's not quite as simple as that.  We also need to make sure those plugins still build against Gerrit 2.13 and create the stable-2.13 branches.

I've done that and pushed changes to the gerrit-ci project.

There is already a stable-2.11 build for download-commands. This is a core plugin so I'm not sure that we even need CI builds for it? There are no stable-2.12 or stable-2.13 branches on it; for core plugins we typically don't create stable branches until fixes are needed.

Sébastien Douche

Oct 18, 2016, 3:33:05 PM10/18/16
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 18, 2016, at 02:57, David Pursehouse wrote:

> I've done that and pushed changes to the gerrit-ci project.

Thanks a lot David, I really appreciate your help.

PS : and also thanks Luca "fast reply" Milanesio ;).

Luca Milanesio

Oct 18, 2016, 4:18:38 PM10/18/16
to Sébastien Douche, repo-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the nick-naming :-)