Show last reviewer name in Dashboard (PolyGerrit)

181 просмотр

Semih Bozdemir

не прочитано,
28 дек. 2017 г., 11:42:1428.12.2017
– Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

The New UI is really nice. I like it. But, there is a settings that I looking for. It exists in Old UI.

It is better to see last reviewer name directly in CR column. Screenshot is at the attachment. Do you consider adding this settings for PolyGerrit in version 2.15 or above?
Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 16.53.29.png

Dave Borowitz

не прочитано,
3 янв. 2018 г., 16:39:5503.01.2018
– Semih Bozdemir, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
That screenshot you posted is not standard Gerrit behavior as far as I know; are you running some custom patches?

I believe PG team has some plans to build a hovercard/dropdown type thing that will expand the votes in a given cell in the dashboard table, which is similar.

Luca Milanesio

не прочитано,
4 янв. 2018 г., 02:54:5904.01.2018
– Dave Borowitz, Semih Bozdemir, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I have the same display on GWT UX: it is a user's setting rather than a custom patch.

More info at http://groups.google.com/group/repo-discuss?hl=en

---

Edwin Kempin

не прочитано,
4 янв. 2018 г., 03:05:2504.01.2018
– Luca Milanesio, Dave Borowitz, Semih Bozdemir, Repo and Gerrit Discussion

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 5:56 AM, Semih Bozdemir <sembozdemir@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The New UI is really nice. I like it. But, there is a settings that I looking for. It exists in Old UI.

It is better to see last reviewer name directly in CR column. Screenshot is at the attachment. Do you consider adding this settings for PolyGerrit in version 2.15 or above?

Logan Hanks

не прочитано,
4 янв. 2018 г., 15:14:1104.01.2018
– Edwin Kempin, Luca Milanesio, Dave Borowitz, Semih Bozdemir, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
This is currently tracked in https://bugs.chromium.org/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=4313. Shortly, I'll be splitting this issue up so we have one issue per setting. We plan to address most (if not all) of these in PolyGerrit in the coming few months.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 12:04 AM, 'Edwin Kempin' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 8:55 AM, Luca Milanesio <luca.mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have the same display on GWT UX: it is a user's setting rather than a custom patch.
Yes, this is a user preference:

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 5:56 AM, Semih Bozdemir <sembo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The New UI is really nice. I like it. But, there is a settings that I looking for. It exists in Old UI.

It is better to see last reviewer name directly in CR column. Screenshot is at the attachment. Do you consider adding this settings for PolyGerrit in version 2.15 or above?

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений