How to check user permission

UkJung Kim

Apr 23, 2015, 10:09:31 PM4/23/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have many users and projects in gerrit.
How can I check whether a particular user has permission to read a branch on a gerrit project?

Matthias Sohn

Apr 24, 2015, 2:40:27 AM4/24/15
to UkJung Kim, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
if auth.enableRunAs is enabled and you have the Run As capability you can impersonate another user
using the ssh suexec command or using the X-Gerrit-RunAs HTTP header on REST API calls

-Matthias

Edwin Kempin

Apr 24, 2015, 3:02:28 AM4/24/15
to Matthias Sohn, UkJung Kim, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:09 AM, UkJung Kim <ukjun...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

We have many users and projects in gerrit.
How can I check whether a particular user has permission to read a branch on a gerrit project?
Also have a look at the ls-user-refs SSH command:
  https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/cmd-ls-user-refs.html

if auth.enableRunAs is enabled and you have the Run As capability you can impersonate another user
using the ssh suexec command or using the X-Gerrit-RunAs HTTP header on REST API calls

-Matthias

UkJung Kim

Apr 29, 2015, 4:04:23 AM4/29/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com, ukjun...@gmail.com, matthi...@gmail.com