gitweb not found error

Ashwini T R

Apr 21, 2017, 1:29:29 AM4/21/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi

User is unable to view refs/meta/config gitweb data inspite having Read access, The error shown is "Not Found"
User is provided Read access to (read on refs/heads/*, refs/meta/*, refs/*). Still not able to view the refs/meta/config. Gitweb content.

Please let us know are we missing any more configurations?

Regards
Ashwini

Sven Selberg

Apr 21, 2017, 3:45:52 AM4/21/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Can the user fetch refs/meta/config, or see it in the UI (projects -> branches)?
It could be that you have a 'block' rule for refs/meta/config somewhere in your acl.

/Sven

Ashwini T R

Apr 21, 2017, 5:08:56 AM4/21/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Sven,

Thanks for the reply, User is able to view the refs/meta/config under branches, But when click on "gitweb" option the page says "Not found" error.
And we do not have a 'block' rule set for refs/meta/config in acl.

Please suggest Further.

Regards
Ashwini

Ashwini T R

Apr 21, 2017, 5:23:15 AM4/21/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Sven,

Additionally users are able to fetch refs/meta/config with the Read permission provided.

Regards
Ashwini

Björn Pedersen

Apr 24, 2017, 3:23:13 AM4/24/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Is gitweb using a git mirror? Are the  relevant refs replicated there?

Ashwini T R

Apr 25, 2017, 5:25:17 AM4/25/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Pedersen,