Upgrade to 2.11 : diff side by side not working

57 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Thomas Collignon

belum dibaca,
18 Mei 2015, 09.41.5318/05/15
kepadarepo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I was on gerrit 2.9 and I moved to 2.11.

Everythings is ok, except the diff side by side who said "No Differences" on almost every files. (except for someone, but I don't know why).

Have you ever see this before?

I have nothing special in "error_log" et in XHR.

I'm on RHEL 6, with git 1.8.4.4

Can you have some pointers?

Thanks in advance

Edwin Kempin

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2015, 04.51.2819/05/15
kepadaThomas Collignon, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi everybody,

I was on gerrit 2.9 and I moved to 2.11.

Everythings is ok, except the diff side by side who said "No Differences" on almost every files. (except for someone, but I don't know why).

Have you ever see this before?
Looks like issue 3330 [1], but there is no solution yet.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=3330

I have nothing special in "error_log" et in XHR.

I'm on RHEL 6, with git 1.8.4.4

Can you have some pointers?

Thanks in advance

Thomas Collignon

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2015, 04.59.3019/05/15
kepadarepo-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer

It seem to be a Reverse proxy behind Apache problem, I have one too.

Maybe a configuration will resolve this problem

I will try some test

Edwin Kempin

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2015, 05.04.1919/05/15
kepadaThomas Collignon, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thanks for your answer

It seem to be a Reverse proxy behind Apache problem, I have one too.
Yes, this is likely related.

Maybe a configuration will resolve this problem
Would be good to find out what to do here :-)

I will try some test

--

David Ostrovsky

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2015, 05.43.0219/05/15

Am Dienstag, 19. Mai 2015 10:59:30 UTC+2 schrieb Thomas Collignon:
Thanks for your answer

It seem to be a Reverse proxy behind Apache problem, I have one too.

Is this 2.11 related? I'm asking because it works on 2.10 for OpenStack project: [1].
It uses reverse proxy behind Apache. The configuration is publicly available: [2].

Thomas Collignon

belum dibaca,
20 Mei 2015, 05.06.5320/05/15
kepadarepo-d...@googlegroups.com
It's works for me now, I have change apache configuration. I think gerrit version is not the problem for my case (I have set up apache proxy with gerrit 2.11 only, before I have no proxy)

This is my conf who works now :

<VirtualHost 192.168.102.210:80>

    ServerName        gerrit
    ServerAlias        gerrit.uem.lan

    ErrorLog         logs/gerrit_error.log
    TransferLog     logs/gerrit_access.log

    AddDefaultCharset        On

    AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode
    ProxyRequests Off
    ProxyVia Off
    ProxyPreserveHost On
    ProxyPass            /        http://lpsrvgit2:8080/ nocanon
    ProxyPassReverse     /        http://lpsrvgit2:8080/

</VirtualHost>

I add this on the issue

Edwin Kempin

belum dibaca,
20 Mei 2015, 07.05.5320/05/15
kepadaThomas Collignon, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
It's works for me now, I have change apache configuration. I think gerrit version is not the problem for my case (I have set up apache proxy with gerrit 2.11 only, before I have no proxy)

This is my conf who works now :

<VirtualHost 192.168.102.210:80>

    ServerName        gerrit
    ServerAlias        gerrit.uem.lan

    ErrorLog         logs/gerrit_error.log
    TransferLog     logs/gerrit_access.log

    AddDefaultCharset        On

    AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode
    ProxyRequests Off
    ProxyVia Off
    ProxyPreserveHost On
    ProxyPass            /        http://lpsrvgit2:8080/ nocanon
    ProxyPassReverse     /        http://lpsrvgit2:8080/

</VirtualHost>

I add this on the issue
Thanks a lot. Much appreciated!

Le lundi 18 mai 2015 15:41:53 UTC+2, Thomas Collignon a écrit :
Hi everybody,

I was on gerrit 2.9 and I moved to 2.11.

Everythings is ok, except the diff side by side who said "No Differences" on almost every files. (except for someone, but I don't know why).

Have you ever see this before?

I have nothing special in "error_log" et in XHR.

I'm on RHEL 6, with git 1.8.4.4

Can you have some pointers?

Thanks in advance

--