An intern look into rendr, please!

Acconut

Oct 26, 2013, 7:26:23 AM10/26/13
to ren...@googlegroups.com
When I made my rendr-jade engine yesterday (everything excepts helpers work) I was quite confused since logic is very divided between the grunttasks, rendr, my app and the template engine.
It would be cool if there was a intern look how rendr works, and where the logic is.

If there's already such a thing, could you provide a link else we maybe should make this.

Thanks.

Spike Brehm

Nov 18, 2013, 7:20:51 PM11/18/13
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Yes, good point!  We need to work on the documentation.

Can you link to your rendr-jade project? I'm curious to see how it's structured.

Spike Brehm

Nov 25, 2013, 4:20:23 PM11/25/13
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Acconut,

Any progress on your rendr-jade library?

Acconut

Jan 6, 2014, 2:47:03 PM1/6/14
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I forgot to check this forum out and didn't got any e-mail.
I'm not sure if it still works.

Rex Chung

Feb 6, 2014, 7:55:48 PM2/6/14
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Here's a fork that mostly works. There's an example app inside.

Although we are probably not going forward using this. I can't find a nice way to extend jade with the each method that passes in a model.