Example test failures

Josh Callender

Jan 16, 2014, 3:27:21 PM1/16/14
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm having problems with the tests in the example app (06_appview).  It's trying the tests pass until the client tests begin to run.  For those i'm getting the following error..

ReferenceError: require is not defined
at /rendr/test/app/collections/repos.test.js:1

I noticed in the karma.config.js it's trying to include stitched.js even though it's running browserify in the example. I tried including browserify instead, also tried to use stitch for just the tests and still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Josh

Josh Callender

Jan 22, 2014, 11:49:33 AM1/22/14
to ren...@googlegroups.com
I was able to get the tests to run by installing karma-browserify and jquery via npm. Then changing the configuration file to use browserify.

Christoph Neuroth

Jan 23, 2014, 4:30:01 AM1/23/14
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,

great you solved your problem. It would be great if you could provide a pull request for this.

Chris

Josh Callender

Jan 31, 2014, 4:25:47 PM1/31/14
to ren...@googlegroups.com