AMD Support for Remix OS Player?

maitrey...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 6:23:35 AM9/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
I was going through the specifications of the Remix OS Player and found that there's no mention for AMD processor. Reason?

gordo...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 11:27:54 AM9/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
And and Intel processors are pretty much cross compatible now. They may have slightly different architecture but at their core they're both x86 chips. Remix player should work on most AMD processors. I will test it this weekend and report back.

Krister Hallergard

Sep 16, 2016, 2:56:18 PM9/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Works well on my PC with AMD970  https://goo.gl/N9S9zE

kupis....@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 3:49:06 PM9/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Doesn't work on my AMD FX4300.

rus38...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 3:01:27 AM9/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
Doesn't work on my AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

dscyt...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 6:03:42 AM9/18/16
to Remix OS for PC

Tried to run remix os player on amd fx 8150, doesn't work. An error message pop up.

gordo...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 11:02:15 PM9/19/16
to Remix OS for PC
Funnily enough I got the same error. You'd almost jide was run by Intel.

kupis....@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 3:44:33 AM9/20/16
to Remix OS for PC
RemixOS Player not working, but downloaded virtual machine file .ov is running fine finally ☺ . Strange, because when trying to make my own vm from .iso image it was not working.

rus38...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 6:16:24 AM9/20/16
to Remix OS for PC
You can explain more? how did you do this?

kupis....@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 8:30:50 AM9/20/16
to Remix OS for PC
I have just downloaded 'Remix OS for PC 64-bit.ova' file and opened it in Oracle VM VirtualBox. And it's working fine.

colleg...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 5:04:25 PM9/20/16
to Remix OS for PC
Would i be able to do this on my Lenovo 500 laptop which has an AMD A9-9410 processor so I can get Remix OS player running on it as well ?

NG Jovi

Sep 28, 2016, 12:55:06 PM9/28/16
to Remix OS for PC
yea Reason?

zonar...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2016, 11:39:02 AM10/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
in my amd phenom II X2 550 it can progress well/run but some app inside can't work well! it say device not supported or uknown device! too bad

kelbi...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2016, 6:26:16 AM10/23/16
to Remix OS for PC
My AMD A8-7600 can't run this !!

kevin....@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2016, 12:51:46 PM11/10/16
to Remix OS for PC
Doesn't work on my AMD FX6300

datta...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2016, 8:34:54 PM11/26/16
to Remix OS for PC
dosent work with my amd radeon

super...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2016, 6:31:49 PM12/2/16
to Remix OS for PC
how about, you install it into a vm and extrat the system files so we can work on it from there?

jok...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2016, 1:14:35 PM12/4/16
to Remix OS for PC
Anyone already able to run it on an AMD? :(

200302...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016, 3:23:34 PM12/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
your cpu sucks just saying cant even beat my old amd a10 trinity
answer to your question:no it requires intel

jok...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2016, 5:21:07 PM12/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
I can't run remix os, fuck!! is stressful!!!!

setan...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 7:10:27 AM1/9/17
to Remix OS for PC
can't run on my A8

thezoum...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 7:01:20 AM1/29/17
to Remix OS for PC
Try active virtualisation on bios menu

thezoum...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 7:01:21 AM1/29/17
to Remix OS for PC

ranjn...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2017, 1:42:19 PM2/19/17
to Remix OS for PC
someone send me link of Remix OS for PC 64-bit.ova plz
mine isn't working!!!

Boring Security

Feb 21, 2017, 11:21:38 PM2/21/17
to Remix OS for PC
Whilst Remix Player doesn't work on my A4 laptop, running Remix OS natively with Ubuntu dual boot works perfectly i have everything working with no issues including smooth gaming and video.

TL:DR  its windows

rdid...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2017, 10:52:51 PM2/22/17
to Remix OS for PC
just tried boot from Remix_OS_for_PC_Android_M_64bit_B2016112101 in my AMD X2 560 desktop.
it just stops loading with error:
intel_powerclamp: Intel powerclamp does not run on family 16 model 4
intel_rapl: driver does not support CPU family 16 model 4

well...

akshayak...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2017, 11:22:02 PM2/26/17
to Remix OS for PC
Works With My AMD FX-4300

qleoz12....@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2017, 12:09:21 PM3/15/17
to Remix OS for PC
Doesn't work on my AMD A6 3670

claud...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 1:56:46 AM5/23/17
to Remix OS for PC
are can works on AMD E1 ?
please help me! I want to taste that :/

flavi...@gmail.com

May 26, 2017, 5:07:16 PM5/26/17
to Remix OS for PC
doesn´t work on a10 7850k

alfis...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2017, 11:55:51 AM6/4/17
to Remix OS for PC
I have lenovo g41-35 apu A8 7410, gpu radeon r430m, ram 4gb ddr 3,hdd 500gb.

I can run it very smooth guys, i downloaded thr last version of remix os on jide website, everything just run smooth games,app,playstore,wifi... But the one thing that missed is my readeon r430m doesn't support it. Some games runs faster but asphat 8 and mobile legend have lag.

santu....@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 1:15:18 AM6/16/17
to Remix OS for PC
yes i run it with amd processor.

remix os

but not remix os player..

rahul...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2017, 10:55:58 AM7/19/17
to Remix OS for PC
Does not work with my A10-9600p

Nils-Werner Claesson

Jul 20, 2017, 5:27:52 AM7/20/17
to Remix OS for PC
Remix OS has been canceled

kelbi...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2017, 9:33:37 AM7/22/17
to Remix OS for PC
Where you get this information?

xiea...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2017, 7:26:42 PM7/28/17
to Remix OS for PC
go to android x86 website then u will see remix os

lolsup...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2017, 1:05:57 AM7/30/17
to Remix OS for PC
Does anyone know if it works on an AMD E-350 Processor? It is the Lenovo ThinkPad X120e.

lolsup...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2017, 1:07:15 AM7/30/17
to Remix OS for PC
Ops I meant Remix OS, not the player.

rufi...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 5:26:42 PM9/6/17
to Remix OS for PC
does not work on AMD - FX9590

Joshy Kurian

Nov 15, 2017, 11:34:12 PM11/15/17
to Remix OS for PC
        On my AMD Sempron 140 2.70 Ghz processor its working well on installation and first run. But after restart there is nothing, no display.. usb installation also have same problem

s4sut...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 12:37:30 AM3/11/18
to Remix OS for PC
Dito!

webba...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2018, 7:36:20 AM3/14/18
to Remix OS for PC
im dont a idea...

laurens...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 4:24:50 PM3/28/18
to Remix OS for PC
only 32bit

drave...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2018, 5:18:26 PM4/18/18
to Remix OS for PC
Does this work with A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics at 2.00 GHz?

bahon...@gmail.com

May 4, 2018, 4:45:58 PM5/4/18
to Remix OS for PC
Doesn't work on my A8-7650k

jimmyj...@gmail.com

May 23, 2018, 1:06:03 AM5/23/18
to Remix OS for PC
AMD FX 8320, video Sapphire Radeon R9 270. runs fine apps having graphical issues, YouTube works, pubg black screen, and another video app won’t play movies but the rest of the app works

freelanc...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2018, 5:39:04 AM8/10/18
to Remix OS for PC
I have a AMD prossesors PC. ( AMD A4-4020,and 64 bit ) I am not get for Rimix os softwere of my pc.

jahidis...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2020, 1:24:08 AM1/25/20
to Remix OS for PC
AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 560 Not Working (Remixos, Phoenixos, Primeos, android x86 & anyother android os)

steph shiela mhel chua

Jul 9, 2022, 8:29:35 PM7/9/22
to Remix OS for PC
what should i do for the remix os to work on AMD A10-7860K Radeon?

Isinulat ni jahidis...@gmail.com noong Sabado, Enero 25, 2020 nang 2:24:08 PM UTC+8:

Sudha Viswan

Mar 26, 2024, 11:03:53 AMMar 26
to Remix OS for PC
i am having the acer aspire 3 with AMD Radon mobile graphics. its not working