[Troubleshooting] How to boot into Remix OS for PC

23 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

yan...@jidemail.com

não lida,
28/07/2016, 05:55:5128/07/16
para Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue on booting into Remix OS on your PC, you may want to try the listed instructions step-by-step to see if any of them helps.

In general, this is a compatibility issue between Remix OS for PC and the GPU of your device. You can change the resolution of your device as to get into the system.

1. Disable Secure Boot and Bitlocker

2. Use the 'vga command'

3. Disable the external graphic card of your device and then running Remix OS through the onboard graphic card

4. Use the ‘androidboot.swrast=1’
  • Hard disk installation

[Tutorial-Legacy] http://bit.ly/2ackUGA

[Tutorial-UEFI] http://bit.ly/2awt4MR

  • USB installation

If something goes wrong, please go to the bug reporting form here http://bit.ly/2asqK8p

The latest version of Remix OS for PC is available for download here http://bit.ly/2a6rptu

https://www.linkedin.com/company/jide-co-ltd-

lij...@gmail.com

não lida,
29/07/2016, 12:38:5129/07/16
para Remix OS for PC
anything for fix wifi bug???

hadij...@gmail.com

não lida,
11/08/2016, 09:09:1811/08/16
para Remix OS for PC
i need to know how to disable/hide accessing windows files from remix os because installed apps store their files on my main drive which broke my windows boot and loss of precious work and data.

please HELP or

implement a feature to enable or disable this.

lij...@gmail.com

não lida,
12/08/2016, 12:38:5612/08/16
para Remix OS for PC
whats new in 3.104 version????
A mensagem foi eliminada

Shubham Mehta

não lida,
18/09/2016, 00:16:2718/09/16
para Remix OS for PC
I get error 15 menu.lst is missing
Pls Help

fra...@gmail.com

não lida,
03/10/2016, 09:43:1003/10/16
para Remix OS for PC
The installation does not pass the logo of "Remix OS". And Remix aintente with 32 bits and 64 bits, is the same.
Any ideas?

Thank you.

Xavi Cano de Castro

não lida,
04/01/2017, 06:26:4404/01/17
para Remix OS for PC

I boot with BOOTx64.EFI

then start with this message:

and it hangs the computer when the language installation option is selected.

I have checked in Guest mode with USB Flash Drive Installation and everything works fine, for that I've decided to make a hard installation.

Regards and thanks,

alexandr...@gmail.com

não lida,
09/09/2017, 21:50:0109/09/17
para Remix OS for PC

All links are broken.

5up

não lida,
10/09/2017, 04:11:4810/09/17
para Remix OS for PC
Are you serious

greg...@gmail.com

não lida,
18/12/2017, 12:33:3618/12/17
para Remix OS for PC
Installed latest in Windows 10. When starting menu appears with Windows or Remix, can not select anything. Timeout boots windows.

Aishwar yadav

não lida,
24/12/2018, 03:33:3924/12/18
para Remix OS for PC
check Remix os requirment before installing

tgbra...@gmail.com

não lida,
14/03/2019, 21:41:2514/03/19
para Remix OS for PC
I guess with my Win 7 and Win 10 laptops with both having AMD chipsets that all I get is the Android flashing as in loading, but just hangs there.. No workarounds for AMD? Just Intel only?

Aleksander Kabowski

não lida,
15/03/2019, 13:54:2915/03/19
para Remix OS for PC
Yes, just Intel Graphics. I have a PC with Intel processor and NVidia CardGraphics, but not work, only without the cardgraphics.

mauro.sb...@gmail.com

não lida,
07/01/2020, 07:01:3407/01/20
para Remix OS for PC
On remix/menú.lst EDIT and write EXTMOD=AMD , remountrw=1 before the data= Word
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
0 mensagens novas