List of GPU which are working / not working

VC Wong

Jan 14, 2016, 1:51:06 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
1. GTX 970 not working
2. EAH 5450 AMD not working

jori...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 2:01:33 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GT 730 not working...

darkf...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 2:25:44 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
3 - Radeon 7750
4 - HD4250

zul.le...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 2:27:24 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
This is a good initiative, thanks for starting this out.
At least this confirms that Remix OS requires CPU graphics.

Here's hoping everyone else can contribute to the list.

buch...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 2:49:35 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 660 not working.

ńołS TheBackward

Jan 14, 2016, 3:07:29 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Nvidia geforce 840m do not work

alina...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 3:28:17 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hp laptop A10-8700P with Radeon R6 Graphics
Not working getting scrambled screen at boot

But My other Intel i5 3rd gen with Radeon card
works fine.

Árpád Stampf

Jan 14, 2016, 3:32:21 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GT720M working

Jörg Giencke

Jan 14, 2016, 4:02:28 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 960 not working

Sergio Durán

Jan 14, 2016, 4:29:18 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel X3000 = kernel panic and PC restart

xQu

Jan 14, 2016, 4:48:47 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX750Ti not working

mr.n...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 4:53:25 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GT 240 not working.
And my pc G41 RQ, CPU E5300 not working

tino....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 4:56:12 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
NVIDIA GK106 [GeForce GTX 660] (XFX)

50/50

Loads up, detects resolution, has hardware acceleration but freezes while browsing/games

I'm assuming it freezes when it has to initiate some sort of acceleration.

subjec...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 5:30:41 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
remix os is based on android-x86, which uses opensource drivers for nvidia cards called "nouveau", while they are working on linux desktops quite well (for normal desktop use) they need binary firmware blobs from nvidia for cards supported. for newer cards nvidia hasn't released those firmware blobls yet, so on linux we have to use nvidia's closed source drivers, which are identical to their windows-drivers. so if i'm not complete wrong here, cards of 9xx range, currently are not supported in remix os hardware-accelerated, i guess you always can use vesa-mode (look for tutorials how to use remix os in virtualbox, for an example add "vga=791" to grub-rentry) to at least get unaccelerated graphics on those cards

Amora Rei

Jan 14, 2016, 5:47:17 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 550ti Stuck on "Android"

Aleksa Jankovic

Jan 14, 2016, 5:54:42 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
nVidia 860M stuck at pulsing Remix OS logo :/

Thế Nguyễn Mai

Jan 14, 2016, 6:42:58 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel HD4000 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 625M aren't working.

c.zitze...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 7:02:22 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC

Intel HD 4000 (i5 3230m) ...working
Radeon HD 5870 ...working
Intel HD Graphics (Z3735) ...working

manton...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 7:13:42 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC

After a 5-minute installation the encran went black and there was no evolution in instalation. I think it's problems with the graphics card drivers .
Does anyone know if I need to install drivers for the video card ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3560? Its possible?

James Rafael

Jan 14, 2016, 7:15:29 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
nVidia 920M also stuck at pulsing Remix OS logo. sad.

Chaosheld Simon

Jan 14, 2016, 7:16:59 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Radeon 6480G doesn,t work, please fix in new version

Patrick Becks

Jan 14, 2016, 7:18:34 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC

jmi...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 8:19:35 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hp2540p i5 M540 working
Message has been deleted

rcrdf...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 9:47:27 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC

Abhishek Maurya

Jan 14, 2016, 9:57:56 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
My g41 also not working

Fabrizio Fringuelli

Jan 14, 2016, 10:02:14 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
I do that... http://goo.gl/forms/EYbBbjSPcw
I hope is useful

evgen...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 10:29:33 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel GMA HD

Not working!

Árpád Stampf

Jan 14, 2016, 10:45:25 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel hd 2000 working

Stefan Marjanov

Jan 14, 2016, 10:48:26 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Nvidia gt520 (1gb) not working. Stuck on "Android" screen.

kris18...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 10:52:51 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
AMD HD 7770 not working. I think that many systems that has dedicated graphics expirience issues, my laptop AMD APU works fine with Remix OS.

Mithun s

Jan 14, 2016, 10:54:28 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Can you please explain
I have laptop with that graphics, and i'am about try installing
How is it not working

Mr Sose

Jan 14, 2016, 10:55:43 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
amd phenom II x4 965 frezzin in detec android x86..........
Message has been deleted

kris18...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 11:16:21 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
I am talking about the desktop AMD 7770. :)

Kompressor

Jan 14, 2016, 11:26:14 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
HD 7770 working

sandro....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 11:28:32 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX geforce 745 not working

Ben Dobson

Jan 14, 2016, 11:33:24 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 650 working
Message has been deleted

ch...@vinom.net

Jan 14, 2016, 11:44:14 AM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 960 stuck on "Android" as well.

Ghuntar Waldmeister

Jan 14, 2016, 12:40:10 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
NVIDIA Corporation G86 [Quadro NVS 290] (rev a1) : Mixed results, some application windows are filled by artifatcs.

xxgil...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 1:03:40 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
MSI nVidia GTX 650 Power Edition doesn't work here. Had to switch to Intel graphics to get past the ANDROID _ logo.

Stefan Marjanov

Jan 14, 2016, 1:33:26 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC

Left monitor on Nvidia GT 520 - Not working, stuck at A N D R O I D
Right monitor on integred Intel HD Graphic i5 cpu all working (but not so good resolution in OS)

akramm...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 1:52:19 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
my laptop is Samsung Series 5 Ultra - GPU is Intel HD 4000 works fine

jwbla...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 3:14:19 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 970 not working nor GTX 950

kevi...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 4:01:07 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
AMD FX-8800P with integrated Radeon R7 graphics gives garbled screen.  Toshiba Satellite 14 inch laptop has a weird full resolution.  1366 x 768 (720P)

mcie...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 5:03:35 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel® HD Graphics 2500 - working

iman.s...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 7:27:15 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
AMD A10-7400P with radeon R6 / dedicated R5 M230, working

Rodolfo Lam

Jan 14, 2016, 8:01:06 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Nvidia GT 610 2GB with a MSI PH67S-C43 motherboard and Intel Core i3 2100 working perfectly

gana...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 9:21:39 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Remix OS 2.0 is working on Intel Bay Trail platform. (I tested on VTC1010 )

Amora Rei

Jan 14, 2016, 10:09:51 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC

may0...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 10:21:45 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
AMD HD 5450 1GB also not working

VC Wong

Jan 15, 2016, 7:55:55 PM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Conclude that GTX 900 series not working.

ilham azdi

Jan 16, 2016, 12:31:07 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
How could you get this working ?

I'm using GTX 650 but stuck in A N D R O I D.
Wondering if it's my USB Drive 2.0 problem

Errystio Tendean

Jan 16, 2016, 2:17:37 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Acer laptop with Core 2 Duo T9500 and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 confirm works. But sadly, my Lenovo Y400 with i7-3630QM and GT 750M stuck on A N D R O I D while trying to boot from USB. I haven't yet try on my other laptop with i5-2450M and HD3000/GT 520M. Will let you guys know.

rodrigo.m...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 3:02:16 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Nvidia GTX860m
Intel Core i5 4200U

Not Working !!!

Sébastien Bellamy

Jan 16, 2016, 3:54:21 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Old Radeon HD 7450 working fine.

contr...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 6:10:59 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 135M not work

Zayed Baloch

Jan 16, 2016, 6:22:56 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel HD Graphics 4000 / working

Touchscreen test: https://streamable.com/apui

vcamac...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 6:32:26 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
GeForce 8600M GT not working

Massimo Mezzina

Jan 16, 2016, 6:33:53 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
for those have gtx 900 seriers try to set in the grub
nomodeset vga=794

I have gtx 970 and it works but resolution is bad
see my video on youtube if you want iscrive o leave one like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8xaMoaFhds

gerardo...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 7:29:14 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
HP DM1 with Ati hd 4200 and amd athlon II Neo not working

gerardo...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 7:30:01 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Radeon R9 Fury X vertical sync error.

Massimo Mezzina

Jan 16, 2016, 7:35:49 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
I have found the exactly code for GTX 970 at resolution 1920*1080*16bit
type nomodeset vga=0x34C in the grub
Works 100% for me.

imad latch

Jan 16, 2016, 9:45:16 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
how to tell if work or not?

Дмитрий Скобелев

Jan 16, 2016, 10:03:59 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
AMD Radeon HD 8180 is working

dipa...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 11:46:07 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Ion NVIDIA gráfica integrada no funciona

col...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 12:34:41 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
I also confirm that the remixOS  is not booting with nVidia GTX 970. Just hangs forever on ANDROID. Dont even get to boot animation.

When I disconnect all output from nvidia and switch to onBoard graphics it boots fine and everything works.

I have a desktop computer with
- Intel I7-4790K (which has integrated  Intel HD 4600).
- 16GB DDR3
- ASRock Fatality Z97 Killer motherboard
- even my bluetooth dongle works fine. :)

Jorge Pumper

Jan 16, 2016, 12:34:47 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Asus Formula IV
TDK 32gb Blue usb 3.0
Amd 1100T
6790 2 Gigabites Ram
8 gigas ram
TDK 32gb Blue usb 3.0

ilay...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 12:39:23 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
How can I access the grub? And will this code make the OS boot with my GTX 970?

aboelh...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 1:40:32 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
thanks for the solution but i didt find  ( nomodeset vga= ) in grub file

i opened it by notepad but didnt find this line

Talha Erzincanlı

Jan 16, 2016, 2:01:21 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 950M Working

Makarima Fahreza Fathony

Jan 16, 2016, 2:33:14 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Anyone here using AMD Dual Graphics?

salim dhifaoui

Jan 16, 2016, 2:53:03 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
intel i3 HD 4000 working

Amora Rei

Jan 16, 2016, 3:12:04 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
ok the "nomodeset hdmi=" worked for me but I don't know how to set the resolution. I keep getting 800x600.

Amora Rei

Jan 16, 2016, 3:15:43 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
This is Messimo's instructions in English:

UPDATE: for those with Nvidia GTX 970 is the way to start the operating system Remix without sacrificing the video card. In grub (by pressing tab when selecting between resident and guest mode) at the end of the string to change and enter "nomodeset vga = 0x34C" without the quotes. You can try even if you have a gtx 970 but any Nvidia.

nichol...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 5:48:43 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Sorry for my lack of information on this topic. But do integrated GPU's work? For example, i have a Dell XPS 13 with Intels latest i7 processor. Will I have issues with any graphic intensive applications?

evgen...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 6:17:07 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
DELL INSPIRON N5040 NOT WORKING

Kai Cherry

Jan 16, 2016, 7:19:21 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hi...been helping out Mac people but this probably applies here:

If you are  using a machine with an nVidia GPu, you probably need  nouveau.modeset=1 kernel flag and that's it.
If it is a dual GPU machine laptop, try  nouveau.modeset=1 i915.modeset=0

Basically, if you are using a machine that is EFI only/doesn't support "Legacy" booting, the uvesa frame buffer isn't working with 64-bit UEFI GRUB2.

-K

Amora Rei

Jan 16, 2016, 8:27:11 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Thanks K

That last setting with the i915 worked

Sleepy Epple

Jan 16, 2016, 8:36:11 PM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 980 not working

امیررضا جلالی

Jan 17, 2016, 8:14:37 AM1/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
hi i have hd4000 and radeon 7650m on my laptop. it works well but the problem is when i go into a simple game like minigore 2 , it crashes.
also i dont know how to change the resoulution because there is nothing in display settings.could you please answer me?

jakub.o...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2016, 12:13:00 PM1/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
Radeon X1270 not working. Crashes right after grub and reboots. Tested on a Packard Bell dot m/a.NL/202

seknox...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2016, 12:32:42 PM1/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
R9 280X is working fine.

Yan_me...@mail.ru

Jan 17, 2016, 3:17:50 PM1/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel GMA 4500 MHD not working

eric watts

Jan 17, 2016, 7:56:12 PM1/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
Are there any spaces after "nomodeset"  ?

eric watts

Jan 17, 2016, 7:58:36 PM1/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
I dont even see "nomodeset" in the grub on alpha.

sufy...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2016, 11:12:37 PM1/17/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel Core i3 - 530 with AMD Radeon R7 260X working fine :)

got 128721 score in AnTuTu Benchmark :D

Message has been deleted

0111...@hushmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 7:05:49 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
NVIDIA 9600GT not working. (which is ridiculous to be honest)

Amora Rei

Jan 18, 2016, 7:21:35 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
you add nouveau.modeset=1 i915.modeset=0 to the grub

_pietro

Jan 18, 2016, 7:39:28 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
nvidia geforce 9600 gt (on laptop) working without changing anything...

ati mobility radeon x1300 (on laptop) not working... any help to get it working?!?

(used pendrive 2.0 20mb/6mb r/w with blocks of data)

(newer hardware still to test)

imad latch

Jan 18, 2016, 8:11:36 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
core i5 + NVIDIA GeForce 840M  4GB  score 156423 perfect

_pietro

Jan 18, 2016, 8:16:14 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
forgot to write... adroid-x86 e phoneixos working with x1300

azizro...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 9:35:54 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
Acer Aspire 4736Z not working. Bootloop.

SoulFATEs

Jan 18, 2016, 10:03:24 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
GTX 960 Not working

CPU : Intel Xeon e3 1231v3
RAM : 16GB
HDD : 1TB SSD
VGA : GTX960 4GB
Maindboard : Asus H97 Plus

Message has been deleted

Yan

Jan 18, 2016, 1:29:08 PM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
For me when I'm choosing usb storage device in the boot menu it's starting to flash -> | <- this thing in the left top corner of the screen but nothing going on after 20mins.
But in the video tutorial when he choosing usb storage device it's comeing up another menu to select guest mode or resident mode, I don't get this menu is that means the problem is in graphical processor ?

col...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 3:30:22 PM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
Desktop computer here with nVidia 970GTX and i7 4790K. This is not working for me.. Stuck at ANDROID. Only way for me to boot RemixOS is to use OnBoard graphics.

col...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 3:32:21 PM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
Forgot to mention that I can't boot with the addition to grub from Amore Rei.

"you add nouveau.modeset=1 i915.modeset=0 to the grub"

Same thing with or without this.
It is loading more messages.