Console OS

Jordan Thompson

Feb 28, 2016, 8:36:08 PM2/28/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else looked into Console OS? It's another Android OS for x86, this time taking it to a "commercial" level. In fact, there will be a Professional distribution that will allow things such as "InstaSwitch" that supposedly can seamlessly, and simultaneously switch between Windows and Android OS. (without being emulated... what? How? Snapshots?).

Currently downloads are down as they are transitioning from KitKat to Lollipop. However here is some highlights form the website:

Easy to install

Install directly on your PC, or run it entirely from a USB external hard disk. All your apps, documents, even encryption can boot directly from a USB hard disk. Turn your PC into an Android, and never have to touch your Windows install. Want to boot Windows alongside Android from your internal drive? We fully support that, and our installer takes less than five minutes to pull that off, automagically.

Built for the Mainstream

Every thing in Console OS is built for a mainstream audience, and is designed for manufacturers – OEMs – to have a drop-in, native Android solution for their PCs. We’re going to be both Secure Boot and dm-verify – which means trusted computing that OEMs can ship alongside Windows.

Console OS is ready For action – See how we stack up to other Android-on-PC initiatives.

For Tablets Too

Powerful x86 tablets are awesome – but they only run Windows®, or they only run Android. Console OS empowers you to run both native Windows and native Android on the same device. We’ve built a version of Android that we completely control. So, we can drop it in and run Windows and Android side-by-side – plus enable two Android apps to run side-by-side, baking in a familiar app launcher and swipe motions too.

For Gamers Too

Console OS arms Android with the tools to grow into a true console-quality experience. Live at GDC, we showed off how OpenGL ES 3.1 (and eventually the full OpenGL 4 stack) will enable Console OS and Android to become a mainstream gaming platform. Why would you need another gaming OS when Android is already the most popular OS in the world.

http://consoleos.com/

Andri Tanjung

Feb 28, 2016, 11:38:07 PM2/28/16
to Remix OS for PC
Download are available on android-x86.net for lollipop version console os and its a realy copas android-x86 os and extremely buggy

Ricardo Martinez

Feb 29, 2016, 2:08:27 AM2/29/16
to Remix OS for PC
The "Console OS" is a scam which makes use of Android-x86 now. Please help to stop it.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/android-x86/qkWG2TwVBqs/tW1Rm9u9DAAJ

Ricardo Martinez

Feb 29, 2016, 2:09:24 AM2/29/16
to Remix OS for PC

Abhishek Maurya

Feb 29, 2016, 8:49:03 AM2/29/16
to Remix OS for PC
I think PhoenixOS is much better

Jordan Thompson

Mar 2, 2016, 6:12:24 PM3/2/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
From that post, it seems literally like a horrible personal dispute. By simply looking at the github code you can see he has vastly improved the bugs of Android-x86 that they refuse to fix that plague many installs. Renaming the OS is within the license, and credit is given to Chih-Wei Huang on every respected file. Trying to call things like using other open-source code as not a "improvement" is pretty stupid considering anything that improves, is a improvement. Android x86 and the team of developers have gone NO WHERE in years (besides keep current with Android version about a year behind). That is why Remix OS and Phoenix OS, Console OS, Andyroid, and every other fork exist. Because they have no real vision, and are not taking community guidance. If you want to get technical then Phoenix and Remix are both just clones of Android X86 using Open Source Xposed frameworking for window management and start menu.. Again, nothing unique by them, just customized. Same story with Console OS. However, the only thing with Console OS is it is one man, taking his time. He's even stated due to the fact there will be no "Console OS" version worth using for a long time he is not commiting major updates until milestones are reached. Then if you want to get even further technical, all Phoenix OS and Remix OS have done over Android x86 is make it incompatible with about 80% of the software it was compatible with lol.

Gökhan Çokşen

Mar 2, 2016, 6:30:54 PM3/2/16
to Remix OS for PC
it is alleged that its sources are stolen from android-x86 project. moreover the developer still couldnt provide a public release. he claims his project is a fork of android ia, not android-x86. poor ks funders are still waiting.

Jordan Thompson

Mar 2, 2016, 10:29:50 PM3/2/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
You can't steal open source code... For one. As noted, Chih-Wei Huang is still listed in copyright information, making it completely legal and to the que of Android x86 license.

It's even further ironic, and sad that Chih-Wei Huang involves himself in the issue knowing the license he released Android X86 under. Which allows anyone to modify, and change, and even sell it, with any modification, even just changing the name. Again, perfectly legal and a mistake on Chih-Wei Huang's part being inexperienced with business.

It's even funnier that backers are NOT waiting on a release, and in fact say it's better then Remix OS being "raged about" on Android X86. I run Console OS and it is a million leagues beyond Remix OS as far as application compatibility and support. Like I said, all Remix OS and Phoenix have done is spend time making things pretty with Xposed, all the while breaking application support.  Hmm Seems like a personal battle just like when Apple invented the "Graphical User Interface" and Microsoft stole it and released Microsoft Windows before Apple released their OS. Lol

This is just a battle between Android-X86 being based on Donations, and getting none, and a project using Android-X86 based on a campaign, and is set money wise for a business. Something Android-X86 should have long done with a new release years ago.

Jacob Cerda

Mar 2, 2016, 10:56:27 PM3/2/16
to Remix OS for PC
I think you're just trying to sell us console Os. We are using remix. That's all most of us are using now.

Jordan Thompson

Mar 2, 2016, 11:15:45 PM3/2/16
to Remix OS for PC
To the contrary, I like Remix OS, and use it daily. All I'm interested in though, is functionality. And Console OS from what I can tell after purchasing it due to this battle, is it's just fine. It has better support, coming from paid developers, and not people on their spare time. Remix OS only recently starting creating a revenue to start making large advancements, which we are finally starting to see. Beta has great improvements. Even built in Root if you know how to use it.

Gökhan Çokşen

Mar 3, 2016, 2:17:40 AM3/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
Could you tell me how console os is million leagues beyond remix os? why does the website still say "we will inform you by mail when a public release is published"?
while the teams behind androidx86, remix and phoenix os are known, why cristopher price doesn't introduce the team behind console os?
i offer colsole os to change its name to mystical os.

Jordan Thompson

Mar 3, 2016, 3:27:44 AM3/3/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
Public is just that, public. You must be a backer. Apply for the newsletter. It's better because it is preserving Android x86 and its functionality, such as being able to use Netflix. So far, all apps ove installed work, where a handful work in Remix. I'm assuming Remix is distancing their core from Android x86 is where the incompatibility is coming in. Ethernet is also properly masked as WiFi so all games requiring a WiFi connection work.

Like any commercial business, your team, your testers, etc, are bound to contract. You won't know any of MS or Apple developers until you look at the credits of the OS. Instead you get a marketer, lime Steve Jobs.

Karol Putra

Mar 3, 2016, 4:52:33 AM3/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
IMO @jordan Thompson should be banned for spreading this load of crap. What he's saying is truly ridiculous.
1. ConsoleOS is not better than Android-x86 at all - it's a clone with a different name. It has absolutely nothing new implemented, it's a cheeky approach, a really mean one.
2. If it's a copy of Android-x86 then how the heck can it run better than it or RemixOS?
3. So the fact that ConsoleOS is developed by a single man makes it better in any way? If so, then I think that Mr Thompson must have a brain cancer - it just fits, sorry.

Please get rid of this person. He's either Chris Price or somebody paid for by Price.

Ricardo Martinez

Mar 3, 2016, 8:20:08 AM3/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
I agree

Jordan Thompson

Mar 3, 2016, 12:38:42 PM3/3/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
  1. You don't know a thing about Console OS. You are not a backer.
  2. Remix OS uses Xposed framework for it's windows management and taskbar, this causes instability with about 80% of all android applications. Notice how nothing works right? You will never be able to use Remix OS like base A86 or Console OS because you will be waiting on Xposed to update, and Remix to Update Xpose, but Xpose doesn't work for Remix and doesn't care about Remix OS's incompatibility issues.
  3. Console OS is not developed by a single man. He has paid a team of developers.
  4. You can become a Developer Rewards member and get paid to develop for Console OS aside from the team (already applying)
  5. Do your own research and don't listen to butt-hurt Android x86 users bitching about someone perfectly legally using Android x86 and only Chih-Wieng's fault for releasing it under said license.
  6. GitHub doesn't show ConsoleOS, it shows the base fork of A86 which will be used for the Public and not Pro version (which isn't even being developed yet due to backers)

Banning me for perfectly legal conversation again, over fallacies, would be a good way to lose Remix OS for good. Slander and defaming is highly illegal. You'd do better to share your opinion that you know, and not further slander with a copyrighted and trademarked software that is already bigger then Remix OS and has more money all you are doing is hurting Remix OS by continuing to post lies and not facts you've gathered yourself. Lol

You should do yourself a favor and just step away form things you don't like. You are an adult now no?

joshwi...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 1:16:38 PM3/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
How the hell do you know RemixOS is using Xposed for Multi window? I find you laughable. Saying something that isn't true is slander.

Gary A

Mar 3, 2016, 1:23:58 PM3/3/16
to Remix OS for PC

On Thursday, 3 March 2016 17:38:42 UTC, Jordan Thompson wrote:

Banning me for perfectly legal conversation again, over fallacies, would be a good way to lose Remix OS for good. Slander and defaming is highly illegal. You'd do better to share your opinion that you know, and not further slander with a copyrighted and trademarked software that is already bigger then Remix OS and has more money all you are doing is hurting Remix OS by continuing to post lies and not facts you've gathered yourself. Lol

Seriously dude. If there's one thing I can't stand it's hypocrites. How exactly have you gleaned that this uses xposed in any way? It's a custom SystemUI + framework; how does that = xposed??
This is a RemixOS group; granted it is a bit repetitive, but please take your own advice, start a ConsoleOS group if you want to, and post that sort of stuff there.

  1. You don't know a thing about Console OS. You are not a backer.
So what? ConsoleOS is (supposedly) opensource now
  1. Remix OS uses Xposed framework for it's windows management and taskbar, this causes instability with about 80% of all android applications. Notice how nothing works right? You will never be able to use Remix OS like base A86 or Console OS because you will be waiting on Xposed to update, and Remix to Update Xpose, but Xpose doesn't work for Remix and doesn't care about Remix OS's incompatibility issues.
I think you'll find that most of the app 'incompatibility' is due to either GPU/GL issues or due to landscape being forced (as the intended end device for RemixOS is a PC that isn't expected to be easily rotatable) -- a build.prop change and a oggle insettings 'corrects' this. RemixOS / Androidx86 / ConsoleOS all use the same kernel base albeit different configs and currently different versions ( 4.4.2 / 4.4.0 / 4.0.9 respectively) so essentially same functionally; ConsoleOS could be holding on to firmwares that Remix/Ax86 aren't using I guess

  1. Console OS is not developed by a single man. He has paid a team of developers.
  1. Do your own research and don't listen to butt-hurt Android x86 users bitching about someone perfectly legally using Android x86 and only Chih-Wieng's fault for releasing it under said license.
  1. GitHub doesn't show ConsoleOS, it shows the base fork of A86 which will be used for the Public and not Pro version (which isn't even being developed yet due to backers)
 It should though if it's truely opensource as reported; there does seem to be some more activity in the past few weeks; I might attempt a compile when I get the chance to see if it is more than just a AOSP/CM mashup heavier on the AOSP side - CM13.1 versions of Androidx86 run really well

Jordan Thompson

Mar 3, 2016, 1:43:28 PM3/3/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
This topic is about comparison of functionality between all OS based on Android x86. Like many topics before this one (1) (2). Like every topic on every OS community. However I'm not going to lie when Console OS has better support for apps then Remix OS. (However Remix can play Star Wars Heroes which is awesome, Console OS doens't have good GPU support and lags in a lot of games). That's what the point is. Not bullcrap about "It's a scam" because A86 user isn't a backer and doesn't realize his license allows people to sell his code and make it closed source. The Pro version could never be "Open Source" that's contrary to the backers and money funneling.

Console OS is not open source. Android x86 is.

garya...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 2:35:15 PM3/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
Don't disagree with anything there; but your OP makes no reference to RemixOS at all; it just a copy/paste of some marketing blurb from elsewhere that just seems out of place here.

I was only aware of ConsoleOS fairly late, but I can understand the frustration of people that have been left essentially twiddling their thumbs over it, and feeling they'd been duped. And from my viewpoint the issue was/is two fold over-prising of features and under-estimation/miscalculation of funds required, if said initial funding (kickstarter) had been greater (probably x10-x100); then it probably would be/have been on a different and much quicker level (to compare and get slightly back on topic Remix Mini - with the same goal made close to 33 times that) - had that been the case a RemixOS'esque team; perhaps with willing talent from Ax86 would have been able to pull something together and there would have been an ability and funds to work with say AMI (creater of AMIduos and dualboot BIOS'es for Android-IA) - to pull of some of the more adventurous planned features (fast OS switch etc.)

Anyway do you have a list of what apps work on the same device with ConsoleOS and doesn't with RemixOS?? Your 80% is a gross exaggeration I know (it would take quite a while to install/test/uninstall 80% of the 1.5M+ apps available).

Jordan Thompson

Mar 4, 2016, 12:01:45 AM3/4/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
I was asking if people had heard/tried it. And posted information from their website on what it can do, namely the Live switch feature which was dropped by intel.

The statistic is based on applications I use which do not work, is why it's 80%. Most games do not work, which gives you the largest break of application support. Most ARM based applications do not work regardless of Remix OS's weird "ARM Emulation" (which is odd since all other distributions using Android x86 don't need this and can run most every application; Andyroid can run almost any game for instance, based on Android x86)

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 3:34:09 AM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
LISTEN PLEASE 8-)   Got your attention (question-mark)

Mr. Price started this by trying to Shut down The X86 Project, Then When He Couldn't He Begged C.W. to Come on board with his "GAME PLAN" he said he's gonna MAKE ANDROID THE THING!!!!

I was there I read It LIVE, Not in some back posts, C.W. Told him to Stick it, Then He Said OK, Wish You'd Come with me, And basically implied, He was gonna take over Android-x86 Project, People, You Don't know all his "Fake Accounts", All I can Say, Is Believe,ME!!!  Been here done that the DEVS Don't want to deal with this BS....

Mike

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 4:25:15 AM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC

I was there I read It LIVE, Not in some back posts, C.W. Told him to Stick it, Then He Said OK, Wish You'd Come with me, And basically implied, He was gonna take over Android-x86 Project, People, You Don't know all his "Fake Accounts", All I can Say, Is Believe,ME!!!  Been here done that the DEVS Don't want to deal with this BS....

Where is your sources? Cause the ONLY source by anyone is a angry Chih-Wei which is clearly because someone is making a lot of money without fully endorsing Android x86. Reading even the Kickstarter only a couple backers complained, months ago. And everyone else are just Android x86 posse boys.

magnafides

Mar 5, 2016, 8:15:34 AM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Jordan Thompson is either Christopher Price himself, or someone he knows.

Gökhan Çokşen

Mar 5, 2016, 10:09:12 AM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Jordan Thompson, you are nothing but a liar. You are just fake.
Stop spreading your craps and go to your playgarden.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 10:19:45 AM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
> magnafides write:
> Jordan Thompson is either Christopher Price himself, or someone he knows.

Yeah, it is quite pathetic.

Bernard

Mar 5, 2016, 10:43:38 AM3/5/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
Christopher Price has finally resulted to the Remix OS community forums to astroturf. I'm sure it was killing him trying to kill backers and media with bulls&$% kindness for so long. He needed to vent, use curse words, and spew more claims with no basis, stuff he couldn't do on his own campaign wall for PR reasons.

At this time, there is no one, literally NO ONE on the face of this planet that would stick up for the "Console" company or the pathological liar "CEO." The fact that you are unapologetically doing so and have so much information about Console is a dead giveaway Christopher. You're the only guy on the internet publicly supporting them, you realize that?

Console OS was a dishonest crowdfunding campaign, period. End of story. You come here trying to post "information," yet you conveniently leave out the most damning parts: like how you never told your backers you relied on Android-IA completely (you painted them as a direct competitor and used clever word choice to make Console OS sound unique), how you promised 100+ features that were nothing but those coded and provided by Intel for prospective releases (there was never any prototypes or video proof of a single feature and still isn't), how you knew Android-IA was discontinued 3 days after the campaign but decided to use backer funds to try and keep it going (use of funds outside of what you listed in the campaign), how you delivered a complete and utter ripoff of Android-IA as DR1 in October 2014 (it even said Android-IA in the build.prop), how nearly 2 years later you still haven't delivered a single physical perk including $1,000+ laptops people ordered, how you continue to make excuse after excuse for everything under the sun (even using the attacks in Paris as a despicable reason for not providing code), and how now, your project is nothing but a ripoff of Android-x86 with 0 of the 100+ promised features.

Go read your own forums and campaign wall. The apps in your latest build don't even work for the majority of devices, just giving users repeated force closing. Apps crashed when I played with it. But I knew immediately as I booted it how much of a letdown your release was as I play with Android-x86 daily. The build is exactly the same as Android-x86, apart from a different boot screen logo. The logo is even fuzzy with jagged edges, evident of a lower quality png image; couldn't even do a decent job adding that.

All you are, all you've ever been, and all you will continue to be is a glorified ROM chef, mashing together code written by other people and then trying to pass it off as unique. And not even a good one at that. After 2 years of lies, delays, and constant attempts at fixing a broken reputation, I'd say it's time to throw in the towel. You cannot save your scam any longer. I suggest refunding your backers and moving on. You have a 0.001% chance of making a product anywhere near competitive in the Android on x86 space.

But the fact that you come into Remix OS' forum to try and say that Console OS is superior is a complete joke. Learn to code something, then come back and talk.

Have a good day "Jordan." Mods, try tracing the IP of this user; $20 it leads to Santa Clara or Chico,  the California headquarters of Console, Inc.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 11:05:19 AM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
CP's obsession with Console OS's reputation is exceeded only by the lack of evidence to support it.

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 11:08:38 AM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Lol, REALLY!  That's What YA GOT, GOOGLE CONSOLE OS! THERE ARE YOUR SOURCES!, Google E-Mote, Christopher Price, FGDN, Miker1029, XDA "Console OS SCAM"  WOW!

And As For Android-x86 "POSSE" I was still fighting to install KitlKat Back then and did Multiple Format C: so You can shove that one, If Anything I was Pissed for lack of support and documentation back then, But I hung around, and was Persistent, and the DEVS Finally figured out I wasn't some fly by night (FAD) of X86, And They Helped, And Here I AM JAMMING X86 ON IT's OWN PARTITION...

Just setting the record straight folks, I'm Done...

Mike

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 12:07:25 PM3/5/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
You inability to check Google Accounts, and notice this account for "Jordan Thompson" has been around for over 15 year would be your first giveaway that I am not "Christopher".

No one sticks up for Console? You must be daft. They are still selling copies, as well as a huge backer list that hasn't requested refunds (only takes 10% requests to end a campaign). That being said, more people are just fine with it, then bitching about it. It's clear you are all just Chih-Wei fanboys and not interested in the tech of distributions.

It's sad you are all upset because someone doesn't' know how to properly license their software. Console OS hasn't stolen anything by law. End of story. You can whine all you want, but it won't change a thing.

And still no one can prove any point. Just whining "we hate console". All I care about is functionality. If everyone really thought like you, no one would by Microsoft, but unfortunately, it's about what works.

Remix OS is awesome, use it every day, provide more support then most users here, I also am interested in every other distribution, as I have always been coming from working on Debian, RedHat, and CentOS.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 12:17:26 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Then why are you spamming for console os in a remix group? Go be with the backers. You started this nonsense and you have not proved any points either other than the fact that you are a spamming troll.

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 12:25:20 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Again, look at this group, and ANY community for ANY Operating System. Comparative analysis between OS on every single community. Learn about the tech industry.

It's about conversation. I'm not spamming a thing. This is a topic, about Console OS. If you have nothing constructive to say other then hear-say, then you need not even reply.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 12:32:31 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
You are the one that is daft. You know damn well that posting console os marketing spam here is trolling. Comparative analysis? What a joke. Maybe you aren't CP but you share his disease. You both reek of con artist tells. You are the one that needs not reply..

Al. Lopez

Mar 5, 2016, 12:35:30 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
no offense, but isn't Remix OS is currently in BETA?

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 12:36:25 PM3/5/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
All of hear-say. That's the hilarious part. You all have no experience to the point. If you want to compare support, features, etc, let's do it. Otherwise the only ones violating Google Group rules here are all you by harassing me. End of story. Why do you think Remix OS doesn't moderate the topic like they do every other topic? They don't care, it's within the rules. Now, if you want to help bring Console OS "Down" you'd do good to get a proper attitude and do some research and help make Remix OS better by discussing Console OS and what Remix OS can do better. But instead you are making yourselves look pretty darn childish.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 12:38:29 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
And posting spam is a point? LOL

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 12:44:10 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 12:44:42 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
A cut and paste post from the console os web page is about as childish as you can get. And now you are the victim. Another part of the CP technique.

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 12:45:47 PM3/5/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
spam
spam/
noun
noun: spam; plural noun: spams; noun: Spam
1.
irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
verb: spam; 3rd person present: spams; past tense: spammed; past participle: spammed; gerund or present participle: spamming
  1. 1.
    send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

By definition, you are here spamming. You are not contributing to the points in the original post that they claim to have (and people argue won't happen which is currently only one thing on the list)

Don't hurt yourself any further. I'm hear to discuss console OS as you'd actually know by reading any topics. Of course I'm going to defend what I don't see. I am not hurt by Console OS, Console OS did not fail to deliver a OS like everyone says, you just aren't going to see or get a "Pro" OS for free, or that's under contract and under wraps. Just like Remix OS, Console OS is in Alpha and has a long way to go. Who is to actually say it won't get the features it argues? It would be ignorant to say otherwise, as not even Remix OS is current on it's proposed features.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 12:48:52 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
And with console os you won't get anything.

Bernard

Mar 5, 2016, 12:50:45 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Jordan, yes let's compare features. Please tell me which of the 100+ features promised in the Kickstarter campaign exist in the current release, or any of the previous "releases" for that matter.

The features must be unique and coded by Christopher Price. They have to be above-and-beyond the Android-x86 or Android-IA code base to count in this comparison.

Chih-Wei Huang offered to donate $50,000 to Console, Inc. if they could produce just 10 of the 100+ features promised. Of course Christopher tried to spin it as a demand and never even produced one. So let's see if you can!

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 12:51:28 PM3/5/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
Then why are backers currently enjoying Console OS? Are you REALLY that daft?  Maybe you shouldn't even be posting unless you own Console OS? Then you can actually compare with Remix OS.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 12:54:49 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Then go be with them. Are you really so stupid as to try to peddle your drivel here?

Bernard

Mar 5, 2016, 12:57:14 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
I combed through the Console OS build. I'll gladly send it to you if you don't have a copy. It's exactly the same as Android-x86.

You're calling people daft and saying you want to have meaningful dialogue. So again, please show me some Git code or point me to legitimate unique work by Console.

He's did claim to have rebuilt Android for PCs over the course of 18 months, after all.

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 1:07:23 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Cut And Paste From My E-Mail Client as It failed to send:

Ya, REALLY, Not just backers, bro, Alot more, and everyone says it's Android-x86 with The Logo Changed!

Try Lotto, Better luck there...

On 3/5/2016 11:51 AM, Jordan Thompson wrote:
Then why are backers currently enjoying Console OS? Are you REALLY that daft?

NEXT:

 And try me, I'll install it right now AND BLOCK MY INTERNET 8-)  I know the game he's playing....

R U, Whatever doesn't matter, all falls back to the same crap, no matter WHO IT IS!

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 1:15:08 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Come on Jordan. Better post. You know CP will punish you if you don't get the last word.

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 1:26:49 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Lol. Me thinks, he thinks, that its like being a celebrity. Any attention is good.. He couldn't be more wrong... You can tell from the 5000+ rave reviews on his forum.... -14 of course...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bernard

Mar 5, 2016, 1:29:33 PM3/5/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
I'm just extremely eager for Jordan to point me to a single feature. Not 100+, not 50, not 10, not 5, just 1.

It's been 2 years now, surely if Christopher Price spent 18 months rebuilding Android and was a real and legitimate coder like the wonderful guys at Jide, he'd be able to show us one unique feature not lifted directly from another project.

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 1:34:38 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
This post pretty much says it all.....

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 1:35:36 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Isn't it curious that all over the net a single voice appears promoting console os using different email addresses. Same writing style, same tactics, same BS. The lone gunman of console os. Or is it possible that console os has achieved human cloning?

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 1:44:04 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Ya, I Just went I checked his forum, Here is the Latest....

    Views:484
    AdminTeamFeb 9, 2015

    /nuviante/
    zabeth hnston, Today at 1:08 PM

    Replies:0Views:2
    zabeth hnstonToday at 1:08 PM

    stage in our cycle adaptingto these movements
    bachi achie, Today at 7:20 AM

    Replies:0Views:4
    bachi achieToday at 7:20 AM

    /brainiex/
    hudor qilsih, Today at 5:03 AM

    Replies:0Views:2
    hudor qilsihToday at 5:03 AM

    /illumaneau/
    Hitedsdas ited, Yesterday at 9:05 PM

    Replies:0Views:4
    Hitedsdas itedYesterday at 9:05 PM

    No Downloads on d/l page
    Chuckle1, Yesterday at 3:26 PM

    Replies:0Views:10
    Chuckle1Yesterday at 3:26 PM

    it has your current ability
    lopioyee, Yesterday at 11:12 AM

    Replies:0Views:5
    lopioyeeYesterday at 11:12 AM

    proteins so we require I am we require
    fitrro tari2, Yesterday at 7:10 AM

    Replies:0Views:3
    fitrro tari2Yesterday at 7:10 AM

    proteins so we require I am we require
    fitrro tari2, Yesterday at 7:08 AM

    Replies:0Views:2
    fitrro tari2Yesterday at 7:08 AM

    /nuviante/
    maged 50, Yesterday at 6:12 AM

    Replies:0Views:7
    maged 50Yesterday at 6:12 AM

    Muscle Building == >>>
  1. Sorry had to go through and remove all the SPAM links, so it wasn't SPAMMING here.....

    If it STILL IS Tell me I'll delete it....

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 1:56:30 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
A thriving community just full of happy console os users ;)

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 2:01:01 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Lol, Yep, Can't even install BOT Protection and he thinks he can BUILD an OS!

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 2:06:37 PM3/5/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
It's funny you think the GitHub account which was just created to initially fork the source is Console OS. Lol A insecure forum isn't really a good judge of a community more so that they aren't around to manage it like they should be (moderators). Have you actually looked at the posts, IRC, etc?

If you think you are downloading Console OS without being a backer, you are sorely mistaken. Console OS for public was even removed as they transition to android 5. Have you even been to the download page? Lol

Quote: "Earlier today, we took down Console OS KitKat, to start staging for Console OS Lollipop. Kickstarter backers are getting access later this week, and you'll get an email with download links following about a week of testig."

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 2:07:12 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
They are too busy polluting other sites with "comparative analysis" to clean up their own site.

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 2:09:27 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Even funnier that you think a remix group is a good place to spam with console os lies. LOL

Jordan Thompson

Mar 5, 2016, 2:13:24 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Even funnier you don't get this topic is to compare OS's. If you are so threatened, back down. Cause arguing nothing is going to get you nothing. If, and when, you can compare features and know for youself what directions the OS's are going, then you might have a say. Currently, Console OS does have better support. It doesn't look as pretty, at all, and has massive UI bugs. Remix OS looks beautiful, has a pretty good UI (though I get the kernel reboots, not sure why), and has a better "Desktop" experience. This topic is here for like-minded people to discuss features from Console/Remix. For example, how, and why, Console OS doesn't seem to have a issue running most ARM applications without this "ARM Bridge" that Remix has, yet Remix crashes on most ARM applications. What is Console doing better? Etc... Such narrow minded people.

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 2:20:30 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Lol, Hit a Nerve Huh, 1. Everyone has it,  2. We;ll have that too, and it'll be THE SAME CRAP...And this THREAD is SPAM!  And as I said Proof is In the Pudding, Where's more then 100+ Positive Comments, (Much Less Additions too) it saying how good it is,   WHERE IS 50, 20, 10 EVEN!!!!!   Out of 5000+ Backers.....

Your the one should be backing down, And YOU NEVER Answered Bernard, ANOTHER CP Tactic!  LOL.....  FOOL, Where's my DMCA for my Forum!!!!!!!!

www.android-x86.net 8-)   Come See Me 8-)   I'm BEGGING YA!!  Be Prepared, Cause I WILL FIGHT IT!   Better have proof.... LOL!

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 2:20:35 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Bernard seems to want to do a "comparative analysis" with you yet you keep responding to me. Are you daft or simple minded? Feel threatened maybe?

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 2:22:34 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
LOL, Great Minds....

George Turner

Mar 5, 2016, 2:29:03 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Miker, I don't think that the Jordo CP clone knows how threads work. Probably because he has never seen one over at the console os forums.

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 2:32:28 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Lol, Ya I was actually was Gonna Help him, But he removed the name from the bottom of his forum after I showed everyone he paid 250 or 300 Bucks for it, But it takes about 2 Minutes to fix the problem, Just shows what kind of slacker he is....

Bernard

Mar 5, 2016, 2:37:03 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hey Jordan (Christopher),

I have both Console OS DR1 (KitKat Android-IA ripoff) and Console OS Lollipop (Android-x86 ripoff). I can send you either, or both if you'd like, since it seems you haven't actually used them.

Both builds are broken on my device which was supposed to be supported, however, a real Android-x86 developer has already released a fix (something Christopher doesn't have the talent to do).

Not too sure what you mean about the GitHub comment. At first, Christopher's excuse was that only 70% of their UNIQUE code was uploaded (at the time, that 70% accounted for 3 name changes from Android-x86 to Console OS). Now, 3 months later, all the code is uploaded and accounts for nothing unique; entirely code made, edited, and provided by Intel or Android-x86.

I am still waiting for you to either tell me where I can see just one feature promised with my own two eyes, or where I can diff some code to see Christopher Price's work, paid for in ~$79,000 from ~6,000 backers.

Message has been deleted

marcel....@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 5:01:27 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
It's truly amazing watching him still holding on to his "point of view" while everyone else knows the truth about the Console OS project.
He simply refuses to drown in his own fabricated shit. Having him posting here is a new climax of ridiculousness.

Bernard

Mar 5, 2016, 8:19:39 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Real sad "Jordan," you tried to talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

One unique feature, that's all I want to see. Let me know when you find it.

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2016, 8:28:08 PM3/5/16
to Remix OS for PC
Lol, Ya he got pretty quite, pretty fast!!!!
Message has been deleted

dgdn

Mar 6, 2016, 10:18:45 AM3/6/16
to Remix OS for PC
1. You don't know a thing about Console OS. You are not a backer.

So therefore your incapable of reading and understanding, or forming opinions
  on your own as only Console OS can do that, anyone else is wrong...

2. Remix OS uses Xposed framework for it's windows management and taskbar, this causes instability with about 80% of all android applications. Notice how nothing works right?

Works fine for a large majority of xda users and others...

instability with about 80% of all android applications, is when you don't
have a clue what your doing and / or how to actually fix / use something
relating to the software...95% of most errors are user errors!!

3. Console OS is not developed by a single man. He has paid a team of developers.

Really??, did you mean a single phone / gamer blogger??

how much did he pay Intel's Android-IA team?????
how much did he pay android-x86's team?????

Must be a figment of someone's imagination.

4. You can become a Developer Rewards member and get paid to develop for Console OS aside from the team (already applying)

Really??,

if it's possible to get through the double talk in the Developer Rewards program
you may get something, but doubtful...just ask backers of the project if they've
actually got anything promised after what almost 2 years!!
see:
5. Do your own research and don't listen to butt-hurt Android x86 users bitching about someone perfectly legally using Android x86 and only Chih-Wieng's fault for releasing it under said license.

Yes please do checkout Christopher Price, CEO of MMV,INC. and then decide for yourself if maybe, just maybe....things are not what they appear to be and             that he has been down this road many times before, failing every time, then moving on to another venture.

see:

"Banning me for perfectly legal conversation again, over fallacies, would be a good way to lose Remix OS for good. Slander and defaming is highly illegal. You'd do better to share your opinion that you know, and not further slander with a copyrighted and trademarked software that is already bigger then Remix OS and has more money all you are doing is hurting Remix OS by continuing to post lies and not facts you've gathered yourself. Lol"

Please also beware that he uses DMCA takedown notices all the time to stifle anyone / any site who speaks out, or allows any postings, questioning his many mistruth's and failures....

dgdn

Mar 6, 2016, 10:56:10 AM3/6/16
to Remix OS for PC
IMO

This thread should be locked by moderates so Console OS doesn't pollute Remix OS forums as they did
before being banned by android-x86 forums....

mike...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 12:25:01 PM3/6/16
to Remix OS for PC
BUT Before It Closes, CP Caught as A Scammer you Decide.  This is from a Friend!

Notice the 2 Names CP and This Peterson Guy.....

Mike

Bernard

Mar 6, 2016, 1:04:35 PM3/6/16
to Remix OS for PC
Miker, stop. You're trying to connect conspiracies that don't exist. The guy's name isn't even "Peterson."

Just because two people have a similar name does not mean they're the same person.

mike ross

Mar 6, 2016, 5:22:03 PM3/6/16
to Remix OS for PC
Ok As I said, This was from a friend, And Yes, I Jumped the Gun, BUT, It is still good for MORE Digging, and I have a reply to Elaborate from my friend, I'm Going to leave it to the USERS to figure, as I'm NOT EXPERIENCED in this Kind of thing....My Apologize... Here's what my friend said use it or not, or it's worthless, Either way Ya got 33 Sites the can be researched.....

no I only sent it to you....BUT saw your posting and all I'll say is
start here:        https://www.whoxy.com/name/369836
Check Some Websites info:   ch...@christopherprice.net is listed by CPrice
                                                           on his resume here:
( http://www.christopherprice.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Resume.pdf )
https://www.whoxy.com/history/phone.news
    notice the name and address are CPrice, email is CPrice
pick one of the 133 domains listed in parentheses (133 domains)
https://www.whoxy.com/history/pricematch.deals
      notice the info is the same....
https://www.whoxy.com/history/macintosh.deals
      notice the info is the same....
https://www.whoxy.com/history/opticaldiscussion.com
     notice the info is the same....
now do the same with the 37 domains list...and so on
not saying they are ALL him, you need to check the info
see it is his address, email, etc.
took maybe a week to go through what I went through, I'm sure these younger folks can
do it in 20 minutes or so with their tools.....that's why after checking
many I said time to give it up.....IF NOT, fine it's a red herring, people gonna
believe what they believe......
and yes it appears the NetFirms I traced out was a problem / red herring as it
was bought out completely by some larger company.......
Message has been deleted

juampicasti...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2016, 9:47:45 AM3/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
...Could you please tell us which apps aren't working for you in Remix OS? And I don't really know from where did you get the "Remix OS uses Xposed for multi-window" theory, but I couldn't find anything related to it. Do you have a source or something to cover that?

kerp...@gmail.com

May 4, 2016, 5:56:16 PM5/4/16
to Remix OS for PC
Console OS is just a copy of Android-x86, with no new features of capabilities.

Thisara Kasun

May 8, 2016, 1:15:14 AM5/8/16
to Remix OS for PC
How can you really compare between something that doesn't exist and does? And it's not really fair to say that Android-x86 has gone nowhere. Chih-wei huang has done an invaluable great job since the first moment he started the project back in 2009. mostly on his own,and don't forget that he doesn't get paid a single dollar for what he does out there. It's not such an easy task to port something to a entirely different architecture,most importantly when it's about porting Android to x86 which was originally and only made for arm. And that 'ARM Native Bridge' is not any crap,that thing is to make it possible to work apps which are originally written for arm in x86. :D read about 'libhouduni'.. I guess it's fair to praise someone who has done his job rather than someone who pretends to do so. Chih-wei has clearly stated on the website that his job is to port vanilla android to the x86 architecture and make it usable on different pcs as much as possible. He has done that well and it needed someone to take all that work to the next level. That's what jide is doing.

mgoo...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 3:03:42 PM5/10/16
to Remix OS for PC
is pheonix os better than remix os?

19ficic...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2016, 1:06:23 PM6/4/16
to Remix OS for PC
Bruh. You get triggered after the first two comments and try to suck up to a copy of android x86. It isn't even open source. If you try to advertise stuff like this, you should expect some backlash. I find your attacks on the other users extremely immature. Just stop spamming.

mgoo...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 6:10:11 PM6/10/16
to Remix OS for PC
can someone explain what the console (when u press alt+left and/or alt+right) is and how to use it