RemixOS reboots after "Detecting android-x86..... found at /dev/sdb1"

lauro...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 2:58:29 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
I'm trying to boot it on my laptop Gateway NV55C but everytime it reaches "Detecting android-x86..... found at /dev/sdb1" it reboots. I dont know why this is happening because on my other laptop (a Lenovo one) it boots perfectly. Does anyone knows why?

mri...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 3:06:30 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Sane issue, works on laptop, does not on another one (auto restante)

oscar.s...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 3:30:58 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
same here lenovo thinkpad e525 boot till "Detecting android-x86" than turn und boot normal system. please help :)

ajith15...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 3:57:26 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same here........ using pc windows 7.

evgen...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 4:04:41 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same same same. Still is not fixed
Message has been deleted

alexu...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 4:49:18 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same on Asus laptop (Asus EeePC t101td)

samy zamudio

Jan 12, 2016, 4:56:47 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Ami me pasa lo mismo con la misma marca

daniel...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 4:58:27 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
It won't work on my AMD HP laptop with the A8-3500M APU either

evgen...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 5:07:29 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same on Dell Inspiron n5040

youga...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 5:10:04 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same problem on an acer extensa 5620Z (intel dual core cpu)
Message has been deleted

benjamin.be...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 5:13:53 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
 i have a bootloops problem here : ( https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/remix-os-for-pc/WxKiGevJ_Lk )

thinks it is the same problem for you .
Edit grub line by pressing TAB on one of 2 entries then use arrow key to move to "quiet" word and delet it and seeing the entier boot process.

Rodolfo Lam

Jan 12, 2016, 5:17:36 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
This has to do with the write speed of your laptop. If it is below the requires 10mb/s then the System behaves erratically or will not even boot at all, try using another USB port or a different PC to test Remix OS

benjamin.be...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 5:39:17 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC

Le mardi 12 janvier 2016 23:17:36 UTC+1, Rodolfo Lam a écrit :
This has to do with the write speed of your laptop. If it is below the requires 10mb/s then the System behaves erratically or will not even boot at all, try using another USB port or a different PC to test Remix OS

No, my usb pendrive and ext. HDD are better than 20mb/s. thinks it's related to iso writing methode, i use UNetbootin on Linux.

Adson Cristian

Jan 12, 2016, 5:45:08 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
I've created the boot image into my USB stick twice already but it does not work on my CCE MPL-D10H-120F. On starting boot from USB it reads:

SYSLINUX: No DEFAULT or UI configuration directive found

I don't know what to do. Frustrated.

lauro...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 6:16:58 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Just tried this, nothing shows after "Detecting android-x86..... found at /dev/sdb1", not even the A N D R O I D logo
http://i.imgur.com/O9OIURp.jpg

alexu...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 7:45:54 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Up . same

ridwan...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 8:04:25 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same here, I'm running remix os using netbook with intel atom n2600..

feng...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 8:17:52 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
I have tried three times on three different PC.Same result.

rim...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 8:21:48 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Maybe your processor is only 32 bits, the same issue happen to me in a HP Mini.

segi...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 8:29:15 PM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 7:21:48 PM UTC-6, rim...@gmail.com wrote:
Maybe your processor is only 32 bits, the same issue happen to me in a HP Mini.

No, the thing that displays "Detecting Android-x86..." is itself 64-bit code, 32-bit processors don't even get that far :)

In all liklihood, your graphics hardware is not supported.

jakub...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 3:25:48 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Up, the same

_pietro

Jan 13, 2016, 5:55:49 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
same here. could be the ati card!? screen resolution?! on another older laptop with nvidia it runs perfectly. thanks

evgen...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 7:48:06 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Intel HD is not supported! Craaaaaaaap! Inspiron n5040 Intel based laptop!

alexu...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 8:11:43 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Rly? IntelHD isnt supported?
Cause i have same problem and i am using intel hd laptop.

mka...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 8:17:10 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hi !

I got the same issue on my Aspire One 725 but on my ChromeBook Acer C720 it works like a charm (and it seems C720 has Intel HD graphic cards). I tested on USB3 port for both laptops.

nd8...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 8:26:20 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Lenovo Thinkpad T430 can't boot, Dell Latitude E7450 no issues at all...really strange...I'm using usb 2.0 kingston 8gb

Prafull Kumar

Jan 13, 2016, 11:22:34 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
You may Remix_OS_for_PC_64_B2015123002 run this it is runnig very smoothly or wait till the beta version

singu...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 12:46:39 PM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same here.
Stuck @

Detecting Android-x86... found at /dev/sr0
_

Trying to boot with USB Drive, VMWare and Virtualbox.

My Specs:
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64Bit, 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 (VM Host)
Prozessor AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor
8GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

kurama.k...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 12:51:02 PM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same here, With AMD A10, A6, Turion 64x2 and Intel Core 2 Duo

edo.l...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 1:08:17 PM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Found the same problem here, using AMD E450 (AMD Brazos platform)

vole...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 2:11:43 PM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
i'd reboots on my inspiron n5040.

google it!

ma...@larsen.org

Jan 13, 2016, 2:27:48 PM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same problem on toshiba nb505 netbook. The same usb drive boots fine on my dell studio desktop though.

crus...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:42:01 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same thing here just stuck at Detecting Android-x86
Running on an old AMD Athlon II X440, 4GB Ram and an HD5570 video card

Júlio Chiavelli

Jan 14, 2016, 7:25:23 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same issue with me!

[SPECS]
OS: Windows 8.1 Professional [6.3.9600]
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Processor: QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 2400 MHz (9 x 267)
RAM: 4,00GB
Motherboard: Asus P5KPL SE

lance.z...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 10:42:16 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
There is not been a 32bit X86 CPU on the market for over a decade. So I kind of doubt that.

alex kp

Jan 14, 2016, 11:01:36 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
i got the following message while booting

mp-bios bug 8254 timer not connected to io-apic

burn...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 11:09:48 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
mostly same. (not reboot. Just black screen)

Is this 32bit UEFI issue? (I'm using ASUS T90chi. Z3775 in it.)

alex kp

Jan 14, 2016, 11:57:47 PM1/14/16
to Remix OS for PC
you need to edit the  Syslinux.cfg config file  in the pendrive  like the follow

default vesamenu.c32
timeout 900

menu background android-x86.png
menu title Android-x86 Live & Installation CD 2016-01-12
menu color border 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color sel 7 #ffffff00 #ff000000
menu color title 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color tabmsg 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color unsel 0 #ffffffff #00000000
menu color hotsel 0 #ffffff00 #ff000000
menu color hotkey 7 #ffffff00 #00000000

label guestmode
    menu label ^Guest mode - No data will be saved after each session
    kernel /kernel
    append initrd=/initrd.img root=/dev/ram0 androidboot.hardware=remix_
x86_64 androidboot.selinux=permissive quiet splash noapic SRC= DATA= DATA_IN_MEM=1

label residentmode
    menu label ^Resident mode - All your data and apps are saved
    kernel /kernel
    append initrd=/initrd.img root=/dev/ram0 androidboot.hardware=remix_x86_64 androidboot.selinux=permissive quiet splash noapic SRC= DATA= CREATE_DATA_IMG=1

i marked the two word splash noapic you need to add the following after permissive quiet  .

it will starting booting..

Kyung Chan Jung

Jan 15, 2016, 12:29:07 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Thanks, but nothing changed. black screen apear after boot messages. :(

alex kp

Jan 15, 2016, 12:40:56 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Please update your system BIOS Version . and Try .

Sergio Durán

Jan 15, 2016, 1:03:39 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same issue here, I have a Dell inspiron 1420 with one gigabyte of RAM Inte core 2 duo micro processor and Intel X3000 GPU

hoan...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 1:47:38 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
I got the same. You should change graphic to Onboard on BIOS, and plug monitor's cab to motherboard. It works for me.

Kyung Chan Jung

Jan 15, 2016, 2:06:54 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Did you connect monitor via MHL or something?

hoan...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 2:50:41 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
I only have D-Sub cab.

Abhishek Maurya

Jan 15, 2016, 3:54:36 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Same here

lama...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 6:28:50 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
Alex kp, I think you mean make the changes to isolinux.cfg

haziqsem...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 6:50:11 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
using VMWare, a warning has been issued: Guest OS has disabled cpu.
works on intel platforms. for advanced users, try to mask your AMD cpuid with Intel cpuid to see if it works

Luis Albarracín

Jan 15, 2016, 8:55:17 AM1/15/16
to Remix OS for PC
up! same here, hp pavilion dm3, intel pentium su4100

Sergio Durán

Jan 16, 2016, 4:35:54 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
Friends from RemixOS I am really anxious and unpatient to try your OS, I really hope to do that soon and for that I will need to be able to at least boot my PC, also if you add an Android app like RemixOS installer to install it on hard drives and them enable the OTA updates for it you could make it amazing for everybody

M'el K'yra

Jan 16, 2016, 6:16:50 AM1/16/16
to Remix OS for PC
no success on a DELL Inspiron D630 @ all. also on virtualbox not working...

birbra...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 4:55:05 AM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC

I'm trying to install remix os on my Asus Eeepc 1015CX netbook, CPU- Intel® Atom™ N2600 (Dual Core; 1.6GHz) Processor,

Chipset -Intel® NM10 Express Chipset and Memory- DDR3, 2GB

jaime...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 12:31:27 PM1/18/16
to Remix OS for PC
I will try this.
I wonder why it needs usb3.0 afterall...
I dont have that on dell inspiron duo.
The x86 android iso works fine.

Best regards,

nga...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2016, 3:34:00 AM1/20/16
to Remix OS for PC
same here! im using T90chi....
Only android x86 4.4 r2 can boot up

but there is no wifi /bluetooth driver

nice...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 10:52:23 AM3/10/16
to Remix OS for PC
HI
Im using Asus vivotab note 8 and get the same issue. I found that boot entry not point to RemixOS partition i copied, then i use easyBCD to edit boot record and it works like a charm ~~
- Select Advanced Setting
- Pick your remixOS entry at "Select an OS"\
- Select partition that remix is copied
- Save Setting and restart to remixOS

captai...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 12:04:20 PM1/19/17
to Remix OS for PC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDR1Lua0yQo

I think my problem is same problem. I installed android 6 to my toshiba L10. (In video) My PC restarts after detecting android. Is this problem solved? Thanks...

nice...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 12:51:37 PM1/19/17
to Remix OS for PC
See my post above. I solved with my asus tab, not sure it will work with ur lap.

cooldu...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 7:35:45 AM4/24/17
to Remix OS for PC
I can't even seem to find a way to get it to work on my old Dell Inspiron 8600 running at 2.1 ghz with a 128 mb Graphics card

andrewba...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 2:25:20 AM4/26/17
to Remix OS for PC
I've given up on remix it killed an old computer I was running it on. It booted to remix first time and then after that I couldn't get back in. I then found out a couple of months down the road that it had broken my Windows 10 partition. I've just got an old laptop so I'm going to try one more time but it looks like Phoenix OS has won the battle.
I was using a Dell optiplex 745 with 6gb Ran and stock Intel core duo. The most I could salvage from the broken pc was the ram. It cost me £80 to get a new computer. I lost all of my gcse work, all of my personal stuff. Next time you decide you want to dual boot put the OS on a different HDD otherwise you WILL lose everything.

leninfer...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 12:01:17 AM5/25/17
to Remix OS for PC
(usb bootable disk)fouad at dev/sdb1 and pc restarts this happned  when i tried to run android marsmallow.  BUT BEFOR IT WOULD BOOT UP INTO ANDROID AND WAS WORKING GOOD

muzammi...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 12:56:14 PM2/10/18
to Remix OS for PC
same here pc : optiplex. 7 80 opengl 100
if you want solution visit www.muzammilclashofclan/youtube.com

tonymon...@gmail.com

May 26, 2018, 7:03:24 AM5/26/18
to Remix OS for PC
does anyone find other Android OS that workable instead of Phoenix OS?

asadmu...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2018, 5:00:15 AM11/1/18
to Remix OS for PC
I also have the same issue .

ibudd...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 12:14:46 AM11/6/18
to Remix OS for PC
Detecting android-x86..... found at /dev/sdb1" it reboots.

Aishwar yadav

Nov 19, 2018, 12:29:24 AM11/19/18
to Remix OS for PC
sorry to hear that

Aishwar yadav

Nov 19, 2018, 12:34:14 AM11/19/18
to Remix OS for PC
Intel new processors aren't supported

pt34...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2018, 4:38:12 AM12/17/18
to Remix OS for PC
please help not found at phoniex OS dev/sda2 dell tower pc and window 7 core pentium intel inside model n searies 500gb harddisk and 2.4gb ram please link at me and download it

saeedkha...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2019, 12:23:37 AM1/27/19
to Remix OS for PC
phoenix os found at /dev/sda4 problem

jayeshpa...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2019, 8:46:05 AM7/3/19
to Remix OS for PC
same problem here please fix and suggest any kind option

thanks

ajazmuh...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2019, 2:08:30 AM11/4/19
to Remix OS for PC
hi bro my pc neme hp compaq 6500 mt pro
phonix os problem detecting phoenix os found at /dev/sda5

afrtit...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2020, 5:02:37 PM6/16/20
to Remix OS for PC
me too

Aaqib Ali

Jan 14, 2021, 8:53:40 AM1/14/21
to Remix OS for PC
did u know no how to do it now?

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 1:28:29 AM UTC+5:30 lauro...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm trying to boot it on my laptop Gateway NV55C but everytime it reaches "Detecting android-x86..... found at /dev/sdb1" it reboots. I dont know why this is happening because on my other laptop (a Lenovo one) it boots perfectly. Does anyone knows why?
Message has been deleted

macosfangamer oficial

Feb 13, 2021, 2:06:54 PM2/13/21
to Remix OS for PC
Hi everyone

Yusran Susran

Apr 7, 2021, 1:53:15 AM4/7/21
to Remix OS for PC
Press Control + C.

Abdalla Edres

Jul 5, 2021, 6:29:12 AM7/5/21
to Remix OS for PC
FOUND A SOLUTION IF IT'S DETECTED BUT SHOWS x86 #:

All you have to do is the following if you're running it over Virtual box:
  1. Shut down the virtual box session.
  2. Click the virtual machine settings (Yellow gear).
  3. Choose Display.
  4. Change the graphic controller to VBoxVGA. (if that didn't work, keep switching the options until the GUI works for you)

toatal gaming offical

Sep 10, 2022, 2:45:04 AM9/10/22
to Remix OS for PC
not working remix os