share internet from my android phone to remix OS by USB cable ?

Guilherme Wilke

Feb 6, 2016, 1:15:53 PM2/6/16
to Remix OS for PC

someone would know me know if there is any way to share internet from my android phone to remix OS by USB cable ? My computer is a desktop and it does not have wifi. Thank you

strin...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2016, 9:01:53 AM2/7/16
to Remix OS for PC
there use to be an app called fqrouter2 i believe that allowed this but only worked on certain phones and not really sure if it exists anymore can't find app in playstore but maybe take a look might be able to find a mirror and get it working.

19ficic...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2016, 12:52:32 PM6/4/16
to Remix OS for PC
You can tether the device to your phone in settings>more>tethering and hotspot> and tick the usb tethering setting.

giria...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 10:33:19 PM12/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
lol read ur commend, he want tether from phone to remix os through usb cable
Message has been deleted

19ficic...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 11:20:45 PM12/3/16
to Remix OS for PC
I don't think you read my comment. I was suggesting that he connects his phone to the Remix device and then enables usb tethering from his phone.

jasiek...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 4:30:51 PM2/16/17
to Remix OS for PC
Can't tether with this method. Do you know any other solution?

jasiek...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 4:30:53 PM2/16/17
to Remix OS for PC

muhammad...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 6:00:08 AM12/28/19
to Remix OS for PC
Hello friend  Here is the working method to connect android with remix os using usb tethering

KAMOCY

May 13, 2020, 4:35:40 PM5/13/20
to Remix OS for PC

raptor Gaming

Sep 22, 2021, 1:44:24 AM9/22/21
to Remix OS for PC
Can I run Remix os 32bit on my intel pentium d 945 3.45ghz and 1gb ram pc