No mouse pointer

kjellmin...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 9:48:39 AM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
Dont have a mouse pointer when i start Remix OS with synoptics touchpad, anyone with same problems?

chris.po...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 9:59:57 AM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
nope =/

Ben Rossington

Jan 12, 2016, 10:05:30 AM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
are you trying it in a Virtual machine? if so, turn off pointer integration in the VM options

on real PC, not sure... haven't tried on pure hardware yet.

chris.po...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 10:07:16 AM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
sony vaio laptop. gen3 i5. just copied the USB install to the SSD.

kjellmin...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 10:36:20 AM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
No real PC.

Ben Rossington

Jan 12, 2016, 11:46:56 AM1/12/16
to Remix OS for PC
plug in a real mouse, then try again.

al...@webaoo.us

Jan 13, 2016, 1:51:31 AM1/13/16
to Remix OS for PC
Hi Ben,

I have the same issue with a Dell Laptop (Celeron low priced Dell with 2GB ram bought today specifically to install Remix OS on it).

I plugged a USB mouse and it works fine but the touchpad doesn't work at all, do you know a way to make it works?

Thanks!

Alex

banerjee...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2018, 1:35:39 PM2/21/18
to Remix OS for PC
I am also facing same problem

reda....@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2019, 3:58:47 PM12/6/19
to Remix OS for PC
I'm running RemixOS on Oracle VM VirtualBox. I had the same problem but I fixed it by removing the mouse integration:   input->mouse integration.