[RELEASE] Remix OS for PC 32-bit

Josh

Feb 1, 2016, 3:00:21 AM2/1/16
to Remix OS for PC
Dear Remixers,

After going through all the amazing feedback that you have given us, we know that the community has been asking for a version of Remix OS for PC that supports 32-bit PCs. Our engineers have been working at it ever since and we are elated to announce that Remix OS for PC 32-bit has just been made available for download! You are now able to download 32-bit compatible version of Remix OS for PC here.

Thanks for all your support. We certainly can't do this without you guys and all the feedback you continue to give us on Remix OS products!

#RemixOn
This conversation is locked