I followed the guide but it isn't working

Luke Tucker

Feb 7, 2016, 9:01:52 PM2/7/16
to Remix OS for PC
I followed this guide from the pinned post here and it's not working the way it's supposed to. My problem as i typed in the op is below

"I used the legacy installer from that xda thread and I have a question; I installed android-x86 with a 16gb data to my 40gb hdd formatted in ntfs and then i replaced the files with the ones from the remix iso and that all went well but i hit a problem when i try to boot it up; (the same one you had in the op actually) it hangs on detecting android-x86 and then reboots back into windows. how did you fix this problem? I don't see where the edited grub.cfg is supposed to go because the only folder inside the 40gb hdd is android>boot"

Any help?

Luke Tucker

Feb 7, 2016, 9:15:36 PM2/7/16
to Remix-O...@googlegroups.com
I used the legacy installer because the normal one's log said "Secure Boot ... Not Supported" and "Windows Security: Access NVRAM Privilege ... Not All Set" and it didn't run

COMPUTIAC USA

Feb 7, 2016, 11:47:47 PM2/7/16
to Remix OS for PC

  Try looking at this. It is the same one in video form and simplified.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC6V-ZPWpLo&feature=youtu.be

krshub...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2020, 12:13:07 AM2/16/20
to Remix OS for PC
i also have problem in log saying "Windows Security: Access NVRAM Privilege ... Not All Set" while installing bliss os any heip?