How do I disable automatic data collection in Remix OS?

videog...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 7:52:40 AM11/7/19
to Remix OS for PC
I want to use Remix OS, but I DO NOT CONSENT to data collection. I read this here in the readme file.
D. Data collection:

To help us improve the user experience of the installation tool, we may collect date regarding your device type, ISO file version, tool performance, and button clicks.
This data is strictly confidential and will only be used for product design.
No personal data will be collected.

Especially where it says "button clicks", what does that mean? Just in system menus? Does this include typing passwords? Is it completely key-logging me? Well I won't install it if it is.

Now I want NONE OF THAT data logging, but I DO want to run the OS. Is there a way to disable data collection, either by removing certain files from the ISO, or by setting certain settings in the install menu when you first install it? I need to know this. I really need to know, so I can safely install this without sending you guys all my personal info. I don't care how "confidential" you keep it according to your readme. I want no data leaving my computer at all.