Ontario/Canada Toners?

Charles M

Jan 26, 2018, 9:20:12 AM1/26/18
to Refurbishers Mailinglist
We've seen a dramatic increase in the number of laser printer toners
that have come in and while our processor (part of the Ontario
Electronic Stewardship) will take a toner or two with a laser printer
we're getting to the point where it's probably too much for them to
take.

I've seen there are a few places that accept toners, some even pay,
but they tend to only want particular (read newer/reusable) toners.
Does anyone on the list know of a processor for toners, preferably in
Ontario, Canada, that does what Call 2 Recycle does for Batteries?

Thanks and regards,

Charles

Patrick Chezzie

Jan 26, 2018, 11:07:50 AM1/26/18
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charles,

I too am in Ontario, and they are accepted at the hazardous waste depots.

---