WSUS Updates

patrick chezzie

Dec 18, 2016, 1:36:51 PM12/18/16
to refurbishers
I am running WSUS updates and they are all downloaded. Have they been installed, and if not, how would I do that?

Robert Toporek

Dec 18, 2016, 2:36:16 PM12/18/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
We gave up on win 7

On Dec 18, 2016 1:36 PM, "patrick chezzie" <pad...@rogers.com> wrote:
I am running WSUS updates and they are all downloaded. Have they been installed, and if not, how would I do that?

S Yeomans

Dec 18, 2016, 6:25:02 PM12/18/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com, patrick chezzie
In Windows Update (Run -> Wuapp), in the lower left corner, click on
"Installed Updates." That will show which ones are installed.

On 12/18/2016 1:36 PM, patrick chezzie wrote:
> I am running WSUS updates and they are all downloaded. Have they been
> installed, and if not, how would I do that?//
> --

‹(•¿•)›