Need 100+ Dell OptiPlex 755 SFF

Sean Dion

Mar 1, 2018, 1:38:36 PM3/1/18
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

We need 100+ Dell OptiPlex 755 SFF units.

They have to have Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz (or better) CPUs.  They have to have all the normal emblems (Dell and “755”) and the front bezel can’t be broken.

Ideally, we buy them with the specs we need, but we can always modify them on receipt as necessary.

Ideal Specs:

OptiPlex 755 SFF (MUST BE THE Small Form Factor with the half-height optical drives)

Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz (or better)

4GB (2x2gb preferred)

160GB SATA HDD

DVD

We can pay up to $35ea including freight to us.

Sean Dion

TKO Electronics, Inc.

31113 Via Colinas

Westlake Village, CA 91362

PH: 818.879.2233

FX: 818.879.2299

sd...@tkoelectronics.com

TRILLIAN: TKOSeanD

SKYPE: sd...@tkoelectronics.com

Bogdan Momita

Mar 1, 2018, 1:41:03 PM3/1/18
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
I can provide couple hundreds , but main problem is location….
Our company is from Romania.
We can sell 755 with 29euro each but the price is EXW.

<image001.png>

Jim Lynch

Mar 1, 2018, 1:52:21 PM3/1/18
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everybody,

Please contact Sean Dion <SD...@tkoelectronics.com> privately on this rather than posting to all 400 of us on this list. As always, I encourage you to post trades on Tradeloop rather than on the Refurbishers List.

-jim

Eric Goldsmith

Apr 20, 2018, 12:05:30 AM4/20/18
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Did you get enoug

Sean Dion

Apr 20, 2018, 1:48:31 AM4/20/18
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Long time.  I hope all is well.

I had 5 vendors tell me they had the machines it had them on the way in.  I paid for them twice, only to find out they didn't have the right ones or the case was the wrong one or the model wasn't the 755.

My last PO was cut to someone who ended up getting the wrong cases and this time, we convinced the client to take 755 USFF.

Long story short, they ARE finally on the way...supposedly anyhow.

Got anything g for us to purchase?