Windows 10 Registered Refurbishers DVD

Dan Hurst

Aug 1, 2016, 3:51:07 PM8/1/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

I might have missed something but I just received my first order of Windows 10 RRP COA’s from Microsoft today but it did not come with any install media.

Wasn’t MS supposed to send some install media?

thanks

Dan Hurst

Executive Director

Community Computer Alliance

614-223-1530

Web: www.ccompa.org

Online Store: http://shop.ccompa.org/

Twitter: @CommunityCA

Facebook: Community Computer Alliance

Robert Toporek

Aug 1, 2016, 4:21:21 PM8/1/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have the mailing address for Microsoft refurb

Jim Lynch

Aug 1, 2016, 4:24:54 PM8/1/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Robert,

They just have an email address and fax number:

Email: rr...@microsoft.com

Fax: 661-554-0208

-jim

Robert Toporek

Aug 1, 2016, 4:42:50 PM8/1/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Thanks

Bill Buehler

Aug 2, 2016, 3:14:35 PM8/2/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

I read in one of the Microsoft emails. They weren't going to have install media ready for a few weeks after the release of the coa. When exactly I do not know.

Bill Buehler,

Technology Manager

Email: bbue...@witsinc.org

Phone: (314) 382-1650 (Ext. 2)