A New Free Trading Website For Refurbishers! (redux)

sbr...@techsoupglobal.org

Mar 12, 2014, 12:55:05 PM3/12/14
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

A New Free Trading Website For Refurbishers!
This is a repost to highlight the notice for new members. See original post at February 12 for response thread.

Jim Lynch
Feb 12

This is a big monster announcement. We have been working with Tradeloop to

develop a free online trading platform for members of this refurbishers

list and also for North American based MRR and MAR refurbishers.

The reason we wanted to build something for you is because we have definitely

outgrown your passion for doing trades on this Google Group. All

too often a couple folks go back and forth on how much something costs and

how to arrange shipping while 400 of us watch.

Tradeloop is the primary company in this space and has developed a special

site for us as a charitable project for our community. Using it is free to

all members, both nonprofits and commercial refurbishers. Our special

thanks to Rohi Sukhia and John Beanland at Tradeloop for working lots of

hours on this. We¹ve just completed beta testing of the site and now it¹s

ready for prime time. We hope you like it. So with no additional fanfare...

Have a look at the new Tradeloop Trading Site For The Refurbishers Online Community (us) at:

http://m13.tradeloop.com/nonprofit/

To get started just go to Sign Up Now

<http://www.tradeloop.com/request_invitation/refurb/>

After you register, Tradeloop will need to validate your company and speak with you to activate your membership. Tradeloop has also offered to provide a free training session to you if you’d like that as well. The validation process may take some time, especially if several people sign up all at once, so please be patient while they work through any backlog.

I hope you¹ll report back on how it¹s going.

-jim

This conversation is locked