Office 2010 Spanish

Brendan Schmolz

Feb 2, 2017, 3:41:36 PM2/2/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had luck setting up Office 2010 to display the settings and tool bar in Spanish?

I was able to get Windows 10 to work in Spanish with no problems, in office the dictionary for spell check is set to Spanish but under the display language option it is set as “use windows default language”, which I have set to Spanish now on the windows 10 control panel settings,

Looks like Microsoft discontinued the language packs for office as well, does anyone have access to the them or a work around?

Brendan Schmolz

cid:image001.jpg@01CA0140.6D721C10

RET3 Job Corp.

Microsoft Registered Refurbisher

1814 East 40th St.

Cleveland, Ohio 44103

Office:  1-216-361-9991 EXT: 102

Fax:  1-216-361-9989

www.ret3.org

MS_rgb_Registered-Refurb_Blk-300x192

The above communication contains information from RET3 JOB CORP INC that may be confidential and/or privileged. Except for personal use by the intended recipient, or as expressly authorized by the sender, any person who receives this information is prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, and/or using it. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it and all copies, and promptly notify the sender at the above telephone number or electronic mail address. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law.

image001.jpg
image002.png