Please join us for a Celebration and book launch!Tuesday Dec 12

TeamChildren

Dec 12, 2017, 6:17:13 AM12/12/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
YOU'RE INVITED!

Please join us for a Celebration and book launch. Bring your friends, bring your family, bring someone you know in the media. During the event, we will be unveiling my newest book Hands-on Parenting. And selling and signing copies.

We are excited to invite you to either or both of our upcoming book launches.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 (Virtual) all day long. Our goal is to have 50 - 100 people purchase our new book Hands on Parenting a practical guide to massage for happier, healthier, smarter kids.
This will help us become an Amazon Best Seller and help our message reach kids around the world.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 11am-3pm 960 Rittenhouse Rd Audubon PA 19403 Live celebration and book launch! Bring your friends, bring your family, bring someone you know in the media. During the event, we will be unveiling Robert’s newest book Hands-on Parenting. And selling and signing copies.

As you may know for over 50 years Robert has been making a difference for babies and children, from a refugee village in Vietnam to children throughout our region and beyond.

Your support and involvement will help in highlighting the importance of recognizing the importance of making a difference right from the start.

Please do not forget to check out my book Hands-on Parenting by Robert Toporek, which can be found by visiting Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/Hands-Parenting-Practical-Massage-Healthier

footer image
This email was sent to refurb...@googlegroups.com
why did I get this?      unsubscribe from this list      update subscription preferences
(484) 744-1868 · 960 Rittenhouse Road · Audubon · Pennsylvania · 19403
www.teamchildren.org
Robly Email Marketing
Click here to view the online version.
--UNSUBSCRIBE_ALT--
google analytics

Phil Shapiro

Dec 12, 2017, 9:06:20 AM12/12/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Refurbishers, I'm buying a copy of Robert's new book today. He has been a steadfast and longtime contributor
to our community.

  Here is a direct link to the book on Amazon.com

     In February, 2018, ask your local public library to buy a copy of this book.  By then there ought to be published reviews
of the book. (Library directors usually won't purchase a book unless there are one or more favorable reviews published in hard
copy.)

                Phil

And here is a tweet you can retweet.