Vendor Payment Problems Inquiry - PCRR

danie...@loavesfishescomputers.org

Feb 16, 2017, 7:25:07 PM2/16/17
to refurbishers
Hello,

I am the treasurer of Loaves, Fishes and Computers, Inc, a small refurbisher based out of California. Because of our size, receiving payment for computers supplied to fellow refurbishers is very important to our operating cash flow and health.

To this end, I have a question for the group. Does anyone else have any experience with the founder of PCRR in Chicago, IL, Willie Cade, not honoring his commitments and paying for equipment received? We sent 321 computers to him in June of 2016 and have yet to receive payment from him even after multiple promises, both verbal and written.

We are at a loss as to how to proceed. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks,

Daniel Dau, CPA, MBA, CGMA
Treasurer, Loaves, fishes and Computers, Inc.

Sarah Cade

Feb 16, 2017, 7:41:55 PM2/16/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Sarah Cade
PC Rebuilders & Recyclers

Sarah Cade

Feb 16, 2017, 7:42:50 PM2/16/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Daniel -

Please contact me right away.

Sarah Cade
PC Rebuilders & Recyclers

Timothy Anderson

Feb 16, 2017, 7:47:51 PM2/16/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have found Willie Cade and Sarah Cade of PCRR to both be financially prompt, professional, honest, and generous.

Best wishes,

timothy

Timothy Anderson
President
www.WorldComputerExchange.org
CFC #: 25385

Technology + Education = Potential

Capacity Building
Content for Off-Line use
Low-cost Computers
Computers for Girls
Youth Tech Leadership

Nancy Jo Craig

Feb 16, 2017, 8:36:51 PM2/16/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
See news article in the last Escrap news. They are being sued by OER for $190,000.

Nancy Jo Craig

Sarah Cade

Feb 17, 2017, 11:40:32 AM2/17/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Daniel,

Thank you for confirming you received the wire this morning for the amount owed. Again I am sorry for the delay. Should you or anyone else have questions or concerns about PCRR please contact me or Willie. My information is below.

Sarah Cade | PC Rebuilders & Recyclers
4734 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60651 |www.PCRR.com
s...@pcrr.com| office: 773-545-7575 x 7003
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Christian Mendelsohn @ Loaves, Fishes & Computers.

Feb 17, 2017, 2:28:01 PM2/17/17
to refurbishers
My name is Christian, Founder and ED of Loaves, Fishes & Computers (LFC).

Our treasurer took this matter into his own hands and this issue has been resolved.

Within 14 hours of hearing an outstanding balance existed, Sarah Cade was responsible for promptly paying Loaves, Fishes & Computer the total amount owed.

Per Sarah Cade, yesterday was the first time that she knew PCRR owed Loaves, Fishes & Computers an outstanding balance.

We had never approached Sarah Cade about the outstanding balance in the past because we were dealing directly with Willie Cade, the CEO of PCRR, throughout the whole process until yesterday.

I appreciate Sarah’s prompt attention to this matter. I have always respected Sarah Cade very much because she has helped our small nonprofit in the past with the sharing of best practices, equipment needed, and assistance at the refurbishing conferences. I was surprised to be treated the way we were given the past positive treatment by Sarah.

LFC will consider doing future business with PCRR and with Sarah Cade directly.

Thank you.

danie...@loavesfishescomputers.org

Feb 17, 2017, 2:30:57 PM2/17/17
to refurbishers, s...@pcrr.com
Thank you Sarah for your prompt reply and payment, I appreciate your attention to this.  I am sorry that I was unable to work things out with Willie, it is good to know that you keep your word.

Thanks,

Dan.