Here's something to share with a librarian you know

Phil Shapiro

Mar 7, 2018, 11:39:23 AM3/7/18
to refurbishers

Every once in a while a laptop gets stolen from one of the reading desks at the public library
where I work. Someone goes to the bathroom and leaves their laptop unattended. They come
back to their desk and find an empty space where their laptop used to be.

   This kind of sticker, left by a caring library staffer, can help immunize the person.

         Kindly share this tidbit with any librarians you know. Librarians and refurbishers - we need
to always be finding ways of supporting each other.  (I wear both hats, in my own case.)

               Phil

Phil Shapiro, psha...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real options."  David Suzuki