Hello and Announcments

Rick Deane

Aug 26, 2015, 5:50:50 PM8/26/15
to in...@connectingforgood.org

Hello and what a wonderful day it is.  First, I would like to apologize if you have /are receiving this message multiple times.  We are just so excited about this event that we are literally shouting it from the roof tops.

If you would like to be removed from this list, simply reply to me with the word unsubscribe in the subject.

Now the announcement:

We are hosting a Celebration of Digital Equality during September’s First Friday event at the Sprint Accelerator (View Map)

At this event, you will learn about:

·        all the things we have accomplished,

·        meet some amazing people that have made all of this possible,

·        learn about all the amazing projects we have coming up including our work with HUD’s ConnectHome initiative, our Grand family project and the opening of our new center in KCMO opening this fall just to name a few.

·        And learn about all the different ways you can make a difference

And now, if you don’t mind, please let us know you’re coming by visiting our Eventbrite page

--
We have a new phone system, calling either of the main phone numbers and pressing 4 during the prompt will get you direct to me.

Rick Deane, COO
Connecting for Good
2006 N 3rd st.
Kansas City, KS 66101