Problem activating win 7

patrick chezzie

Apr 22, 2016, 12:25:30 PM4/22/16
to refurbishers
A customer brought back her computer because she couldn't activate windows. We installed Win 7 Pro, and the printed license corresponds with the installed operating system and the  MMR COA on the side of the unit. When activating, it comes up saying it is not a valid win 7 license. Does anyone have any suggestions, as the option to activate over the phone is not there?
Thanks to all.

Santi Castro Olivares

Apr 22, 2016, 4:06:41 PM4/22/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Run slui 4 and you choose the option activate over the phone