Members

Decorp Llc

May 18, 2015, 5:22:12 PM5/18/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Where have all the members of this group gone? Last year someone could post a question and get 25 reply's, now I get nothing.

Ryan

May 18, 2015, 7:39:17 PM5/18/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
I think you have not had a reply due to the fact that it's not clear your machine would qualify for refurbish. I do believe that Win8.1 with bing was free.... so you should be able to talk to the computer maker to restore it.

Ryan Mc.