Denver Area

Cheri Pierre, C2SDK

Dec 7, 2016, 6:03:19 PM12/7/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

One of our clients is closing an office in the Denver Area and is looking for someone to receive donated technology items. Anyone interested?

Cheri R Pierre

Chief Executive Officer

Computers 2 SD Kids

8324 Miramar Mall

San Diego, CA 92121

(858) 200-9787

(866) 678-3099 fax

(760) 518-7879 cell

cpi...@c2sdk.org

in...@c2sdk.org

www.c2sdk.org

Reuse is the new Recycle

Helping Children Achieve Academic Success Through Technology

Save paper, please read this email online!

As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, we ask that you think before you print.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, disclosure, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. This disclaimer is automatically appended to every e-mail leaving the C2SDK network.