Repair Cafe at the Burlingame Public Library (Burlingame, California) - March 10, 2018

Phil Shapiro

Mar 1, 2018, 1:27:29 PM3/1/18
to refurbishers, inclusion, ctcnet, liberat...@lists.stanford.edu

If you know people who live in the San Francisco Bay Area, some of them might be interested in the Repair Cafe
at the Burlingame Public library on March 10, 2018.

http://www.libraryaware.com/1175/NewsletterIssues/ViewIssue/aa23aa96-e7b1-4a56-870a-af26cc1b18b6?postId=9f2431cb-4f93-48f3-83ad-382bc79d5928

   Call your own public library and ask them if they hold Repair Cafe events.   Libraries usually keep track of community demand -- and you yourself
might be the right person to organize the Repair Cafe, too.

See also https://repaircafe.org/en/

    An easy, no-cost way to promote the reuse ethic is to follow and retweet iFixit.   http://www.twitter.com/ifixit

 and the remarkable founder/leader of iFixit, Kyle Wiens.   https://twitter.com/kwiens

                   phil

Phil Shapiro, psha...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real options."  David Suzuki