Capital Area Corporate Recycling Council (CACRC) Featured in the R2 October Newsletter

Jim Lynch

Oct 20, 2016, 2:00:48 PM10/20/16
to refurbishers
In case you don't get the Sustainable Electronics newsletter, our member, Capital Area Corporate Recycling Council (CACRC) in Baton Rouge LA is featured in the October issue. The piece talks about their disaster relief work in the wake of the huge August flood. That thing dumped three times as much rain on Louisiana as Hurricane Katrina.

If you or your company or organization can help by donating refurbished equipment or making a monetary donation, please contact Nancy Jo Craig, Executive Director of CACRC at rec...@cacrc.com or visit www.cacrc.com.

https://sustainableelectronics.org/news/2016/10/19/responsible-recycler-and-neighbor-capital-area-corporate-recycling-council-cacrc

-jim

Nancy Jo Craig

Oct 20, 2016, 2:35:14 PM10/20/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jim for posting this. Here is a photo gallery from our local paper. It is 2 months out and things are still pretty bad.

Nancy Jo Craig
Executive Director
CACRC

Nancy Jo Craig

Oct 20, 2016, 2:48:57 PM10/20/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Dave Sevick of Computer ReachHumanitarian Computer Outreach, in Pittsburgh  has generously donated 24 iMacs and 24 HP printers that will be placed in two schools that were flooded in the coming weeks as they open.
Thanks to his organization and board for this remarkably generous donation to our area.

Nancy Jo Craig
Executive Director
CACRC