Configuring my windows Vista & 7 computers to prompt liscence terms and agreement after booting

Meki Banda

Mar 23, 2015, 12:50:18 PM3/23/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
the refurbishers guide says we can prompt windows to give customers the terms and conditions after booting I would like to know how to do this.

patrick chezzie

Mar 24, 2015, 12:09:26 PM3/24/15
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 12:50:18 PM UTC-4, Meki Banda wrote:
the refurbishers guide says we can prompt windows to give customers the terms and conditions after booting I would like to know how to do this.

Don't have your computer hooked up to the internet before you install all your peripheral programs. The EULA will come up when the customer installs the updates.