Anyone distributing paint.net on refurbished Windows computers?

Phil Shapiro

Feb 28, 2018, 1:50:01 PM2/28/18
to refurbishers

I'm curious, is anyone here distributing paint.net on refurbished Windows computers?

  I have not explored this program yet, but I've heard from lots of folks who like it. I'd love
to write an article citing quotes from people who love paint.net -- also linking to some of the
creative work they've done using this program.

              phil

Phil Shapiro, psha...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real options."  David Suzuki

Charles M

Feb 28, 2018, 6:24:00 PM2/28/18
to Refurbishers Mailinglist
We don't Phil, but another program one of our volunteers really likes
is Krita. The nice thing about Krita is that there are versions for
Windows/Mac OS X/Linux and that it's open source:
https://krita.org/en/

While Paint.net is freeware it's not open source.
> --

Charles McColm
Blog: http://www.charlesmccolm.com/
Twitter/Identica/Google+: @chaslinux