Contact from RRPNA

Cheri Pierre, C2SDK

Apr 18, 2016, 2:19:16 PM4/18/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Has any nonprofit received contract from Microsoft regarding US Sales Tax exemption through the Refurbishers Citizenship Program?

Cheri R Pierre

Chief Executive Officer

Computers 2 SD Kids

8324 Miramar Mall

San Diego, CA 92121

(858) 200-9787

(866) 678-3099 fax

(760) 518-7879 cell

cpi...@c2sdk.org

in...@c2sdk.org

www.c2sdk.org

Reuse is the new Recycle

Helping Children Achieve Academic Success Through Technology

Save paper, please read this email online!

As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, we ask that you think before you print.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, disclosure, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. This disclaimer is automatically appended to every e-mail leaving the C2SDK network.

Ozzie Serrano

Apr 18, 2016, 3:37:00 PM4/18/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
Yes we were contacted by Microsoft about possibly being exempted from US sales tax.  But only applies to refurbishers in the state of California.

Ozzie Serrano
Computers for Classrooms

Jim Smith

Apr 18, 2016, 8:18:57 PM4/18/16
to refurb...@googlegroups.com
We have been exempt from paying sales tax on our licenses since we first joined the program.  Just submitted the proper documentation from Maryland and it was granted.

Jim Smith
Director
Phoenix Computers
www.PhoenixComputers.info