Massachusetts right to repair

Kyle Wiens

Aug 6, 2017, 12:52:27 PM8/6/17
to refurbishers, Chris
Hey folks,

Massachusetts is ground zero for Right to Repair right now. We have an amazing opportunity to get something done this year, but we need the nonprofit and refurb communities to step up and help.

Does anyone know anyone in the industry or in education in the state? Could you please introduce them to me? We can make this happen if we get the schools on board.

@Chris Hart, I’m looking at you! :-)

Right now I’m in Boston for the NCSL state legislator conference, and I’ll be back at the end of September for a hearing on the bill. We’re looking for non-profits that can send letters and testify in favor of the legislation.
http://massachusetts.repair.org/
https://malegislature.gov/Bills/190/House/H143
https://malegislature.gov/Bills/190/Senate/S96

Cheers,