Is there anyone here on this list from Interconnection, in Seattle?

Phil Shapiro

Feb 28, 2017, 2:12:44 PM2/28/17
to refurbishers

I'm curious to hear if anyone here on this list is from Interconnection, in Seattle.

http://interconnection.org/

   I recently found out about the wonderful things this organization has been doing.

               phil

--
Phil Shapiro, psha...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."

Bud Rizer

Feb 28, 2017, 2:15:03 PM2/28/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

Phil:

I know the organization well.  There has recently been a top level change in leadership.  I'll leave it at that until they make it more public.  However, if you have any questions feel free to contact me at 203-863-9100 Ext 380.

Regards,

Bud Rizer

National Cristina Foundation

National Cristina Foundation
339 Lea Dr
West Chester, PA 19382
ri...@cristina.org
www.cristina.org

Jim Lynch

Feb 28, 2017, 3:26:56 PM2/28/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

They’re public now about the change in senior leadership. Charles Brennick is no longer running Interconnection but is still listed on their website as their founder. David Caulton is the new president and Chris Drain continues as the director of operations. Neither David or Chris are on the refurbishers list.

-jim

Charles Brennick

Feb 28, 2017, 3:45:28 PM2/28/17
to refurb...@googlegroups.com

I am still on the list.  I have a lot of friends and contacts on this list so I'd like to step in and personally say that it is true that I am moving on to try a new path.  It was not an easy decision but I felt it was time for a change.  I am happy to see that InterConnection is on a track to provide computers to more nonprofits and low income people than ever.  I am very proud of the organization I founded and I am sure much success awaits it.

My personal email is cha...@brennick.com and phone is (206) 310-4547

Sincerely,

Charles

Charles Brennick | President